My site got removed from Google search results

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK13

Today i noticed that my site was removed from Google search results.
I usually check some keywords to see if i dropped or increased, but nothing.

Searching for site:hentai-ddl.org returns nothing.

Why would they remove it completely?
I know the content is not "ok", but i find it weird that they removed my site while other much bigger are still searchable.

32 comments
because of lots of DMCA , maybe ?!
I have some pages listed on chillingeffects.org but still there are other sites, much bigger than mine, that are unaffected.
Subdesu (a hentai fansub group) are selling copyrighted content and are unaffected.

plugrush advertising?
What does plugrush have to do with this? Ads with malware/other viruses?

Last edited:
Hey,

I dont think so that DMCA can cause severe penalty like removing of site from google search entirely .... You must check for other things like duplicate content or if any black hat seo technique is used like link farming ... you should go for complete SEO audit to check for problems ....

The problem was the one pointed by Anonymusx

[h=3]Cloaking and/or sneaky redirects[/h]Some pages on this site appear to be cloaking (displaying different content to human users than are shown to search engines) or redirecting users to a different page than Google saw.

There was a message about it in the google webmaster tools site under Manual Actions, but the menu name made me ignore it.

hey now what you do i mean did you done anything new or remove something from your site and did you apply for manual actions in webmasters tools ? what they said ??

Most likely you was targeted by huge DMCA complains to Google directly. The problem is that if all your site content is illegal then they have to completely remove it from the SERP. Now if was 4 of 10 sites they was gonna remove only those 4..

What you can do now is try to fix it .. firstly go to webmaster tool .. look for DMCA messages .. Remove all content that google want you to remove and submit it for review. Hopeful they will restore it

Good Luck

mine too.. i just went and checked my google webmaster tool and there I see a lot of problems. :/

btw, what would you recommend to do about the dmca of google? except ignoring it? delete or made a new permalink address?

hey you site is back ? if yes then how much time they take and what you actually did when you got this penalty i mean any special things ?

Mobile redirect - if this is enabled on the site expect ban hammer by Google, some were punished in a couple of days, while others somehow get away, but not for long.
Mobile popunder is ok, it is better to work with that.
PlugRush, people wasnt happy lately with them.
What I can say is that the EC pays very little, but because there is no problem with Google.
It's always better when it is easier and simpler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back