My ranking dropped on google after DNS issue

Jerhea

I had a issue with my DNS on njal.la where 5 days did not answered and my ranking dropped on google (alexa), my domain was on the first places of google search and now its on the last. How i can improve this? Any cheap services could help me to do the ranking raise and the google page place? Please help me someone if knows.

21 comments

momomesh

had a MASSIVE dropped after going over to cloudflare too, I thought cloudflare was the most trusted option for protection, maybe in the streaming world they're hated.

Jerhea

my current hosting i do have has uptime now and its very great, how much days you think it will take the positions will be back?

Jerhea

in this case it would not be a cloudflare issue, try better hosting and work on SEO improvements
i already changed hosting from njal.la i am now with https://undergroundprivate.com which is great with 99.9% uptime and ranks slowly increasing finally again.. i found some spammy backlinks on my website which the provider helped me remove it too.. and they resolved my DNS issue too..

Last edited:

Jerhea

thanks till now everything is good.. njal.la removed the DNS and suspended me without asking anything and i they gave the email to the authorities of the UK because i borrowed a image.. do you know any whitehat seo tricks?

Kind

thanks till now everything is good.. njal.la removed the DNS and suspended me without asking anything and i they gave the email to the authorities of the UK because i borrowed a image.. do you know any whitehat seo tricks?
Why the UK? They are sweden based.

Jerhea

Why the UK? They are sweden based.
i am a living currently in UK this is why they contacted me after they reported it to the local authorities here.. its just like a information but they willing to move it further.. do you know what to do? I told them i removed the image but still they ask i pay some damage of the usage.. if you want sent me a pm to talk

Kind

i am a living currently in UK this is why they contacted me after they reported it to the local authorities here.. its just like a information but they willing to move it further.. do you know what to do? I told them i removed the image but still they ask i pay some damage of the usage.. if you want sent me a pm to talk
PM me

TonyKMB

There are seo issues when using cloudflare dns.
Do you have any data for this? The largest sites in the world use Cloudflare. I very doubt there are any issues caused by using Cloudflare.
Post automatically merged:

i already changed hosting from njal.la i am now with ..... which is great with 99.9% uptime and ranks slowly increasing finally again.. i found some spammy backlinks on my website which the provider helped me remove it too.. and they resolved my DNS issue too..
If it was only downtime for 5 days that caused your drop, your ranking should be back in a week maximum. Usually, it's back the next day or so. If it doesn't go back, there is something else causing it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom