• More than 72 hours

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Why would my phone have a battery?

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

I have an iPhone and the battery lasts around 5-6 days, maybe even more.

It is a smartphone with many features, so it surprises me.

34 comments
Well my HTC android has been unplugged 38 hours as of posting. I've got to 81 hours before but i gave up and plugged it in to charge xD. ( It still had 13% battery left.)

Well I have an iPhone and I never really let the battery die... When ever I get next to PC i plug it in, But ill say if I had to go without charging a whole day then it would probably last me 6-12 thats if im not at a boring place which requires extreme use :|

I get about 24-72 hours now running Android IcecreamSandwich (4.0), before it was more like 12-24 hours.

I surely recommend all Android owners to upgrade to 4.0 ! It's just freakin' awesome!

sAI7K.png

I'm running a Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant ! =)

I have an iPhone and the battery lasts around 5-6 days, maybe even more.
What iPhone do you own? I know someone with the 4GS but he hardly gets 12hrs out of it (3G on).

Last edited:
I get just more than 2 days..like 2 days 6 hours or something. Also i just ordered 2KmAh battery for my SGS2 so lets see if i get it around 2.5 days :D

I get about 24-72 hours now running Android IcecreamSandwich (4.0), before it was more like 12-24 hours.

I surely recommend all Android owners to upgrade to 4.0 ! It's just freakin' awesome!

What iPhone do you own? I know someone with the 4GS but he hardly gets 12hrs out of it (3G on).

iPhone 4. (I see no good reason to update to 4s.)

Perhaps it is because I always turn off the programs after I've used them, plus I almost never use the internet on my phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back