Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

My First Advertisement Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,
This is My First Advertisement Banner for my blog :)
IyGPg.gif


Plz comments Guys !!!

Regards
Samar Arora
 

5 comments

Nice attempt for the first try but please get rid of the outer glow ASAP. I dunno why we pick on outer glow in the initial stage of photoshop( even I did that) .
 
Nice attempt for the first try but please get rid of the outer glow ASAP. I dunno why we pick on outer glow in the initial stage of photoshop( even I did that) .

It's weird, I did to..

Anyway nice work for your first time. Guess you didn't need me after all!
 
Also, sometimes a nice 1-2px border gives a great look to the design. But it depends on the place you are putting the banner at. The banner should be a part of the website's design.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Mr.WT
Banned · Joined
2,640
Messages
284
Reactions
83
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom