My experience with this fraudster fraud site Streamtape.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

no name 2021

Hello everyone, I want to explain to you what happened to me after I worked with this fraudulent site, this did not pay me
He said 30 percent of the traffic is proxy traffic And I have a site and put it after the links on Snap Wa Reddit and it comes up and tells me it's fake traffic He is the owner of a website and does not have the ability to see where the traffic is coming from
The important thing is that I would like to publish my experience with this fraudulent and fraudulent site. Nobody will protect you because he pays the site here.
And whoever wants to prove to him that I worked with him and that I have my site and that my traffic is not fake is sent to me on private

11 comments
dude, take screenshots of your traffic,
then take screenshots of the traffic on his site with data to prove,

then only accuse streamtape of shredding.
you can't just come in with guns blazing, typing in bold and expecting everyone to go away from Streamtape.

do you due diligence and if you don't like their services,
either move to a new video hoster or build your own.

dude, take screenshots of your traffic,
then take screenshots of the traffic on his site with data to prove,

then only accuse streamtape of shredding.
you can't just come in with guns blazing, typing in bold and expecting everyone to go away from Streamtape.

do you due diligence and if you don't like their services,
either move to a new video hoster or build your own.
I did what you say, and I really moved my videos to another host in order not to lose money
This is just a start. I will lose more than the money you stole

dude, did you read the terms and rules before you signed on streamtape?

CP or zoophila content are heavy crime and you except him that he pays you? ridiculous.

move on... no host wants your illegal content.

dude, did you read the terms and rules before you signed on streamtape?

CP or zoophila content are heavy crime and you except him that he pays you? ridiculous.

move on... no host wants your illegal content.
First, we did not talk about what is legal and illegal, OK
The dispute over traffic was only lost
If you are talking about the legal and the illegal, then give me the name of his advertising company and I will tell you what is legal and illegal
Because he found some videos that annoy him, but my site raises me, although it is not in signed laws, and I worked with other hosts without a problem and also
The important thing if you are talking about the legal and the illegal if it displays Google ads or anything else and not pop-up ads
And a lot of sites where you will find some animal sex videos and they work with advertising companies. This is not for the love of these types of videos, but for the sake of holding keywords on Google and bringing traffic, no more.
If you want to talk about the legal and the illegal, talk more

First, we did not talk about what is legal and illegal, OK
The dispute over traffic was only lost
If you are talking about the legal and the illegal, then give me the name of his advertising company and I will tell you what is legal and illegal
Because he found some videos that annoy him, but my site raises me, although it is not in signed laws, and I worked with other hosts without a problem and also
The important thing if you are talking about the legal and the illegal if it displays Google ads or anything else and not pop-up ads
And a lot of sites where you will find some animal sex videos and they work with advertising companies. This is not for the love of these types of videos, but for the sake of holding keywords on Google and bringing traffic, no more.
If you want to talk about the legal and the illegal, talk more

In the time you wrote this ridiculous text, you could have done something productive to earn money with it. but no you cry like a little child who is not allowed to play on the highway

are u STILL coming on here and complaining because nobody wants to host ur sheep fucking videos!? uve been bitching and complaining for weeks! get over it and find a new farm

If you believe that you've been mistreated (treated against their rules), please open the thread in The Court with all supporting documents. I'm locking this thread since there is no enough proof to continue discussion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back