My designed banner for my forum..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Work :)
Use better colors to make the stuffs more attractive and more nice consider using dark and light color combination on horror stuffs :)

XF!

I like the 3d effects, but they are all a little too cluttered for my taste. Too much going on and everything is spread out without much flow.

Seems like a lot of people like em though, so good job. that's all that matters really. :)

I like the third one since I feel that the first one is a little "busy" like there is too much there. I just really like the "ooky" feeling of the third one but they are all good work to say the least just some personal preferences really from me.

JGM.

Dude you guys are so fucking stupid? This thread was opened last summer, stop giving your opinion on banners just to get your post count up, that guy probably don't even have the same skin.

Fucking spammers...

Dude you guys are so fucking stupid? This thread was opened last summer, stop giving your opinion on banners just to get your post count up, that guy probably don't even have the same skin.

Fucking spammers...

Kedzi

I am still holding that skin. and that banners as well. They are not spamming they are just expressing their feelings about the banners so calm down boy:)

I know but still, I won't go and revive a thread that was 2 years old just to tell someone that his banner is not good =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back