Status
Not open for further replies.

NordicNode

So, me and my brothers pooled together and got my dad a brand new Citroén C3 for Christmas. He's driven it on no more than 3 occasions. The latest of which resulted in this:

C6slW.jpg

He crashed it at 5pm today, causing £4,500 of damage to his car. I wouldn't of minded so much if he'd of done roughly the same to his victims car, but he didn't. He caused a meager £350 worth of damage to the car he hit.

This is exactly why virtual gifts were invented.

6 comments
Oh, jesus! Is your dad and any the other passengers that were in the car while the accident took place ok?

Was it your dad's fault or the other driver?

Luckily, he managed to crash into a parked car (Land Rover). My Dad's okay, apart from a bruised ego. I'm not sure exactly 'how' he managed to accomplish crashing into a parked car, but he managed to snap the front drivers wheel clean off. The hydraulic suspension is buggered, the front bumper, drivers side door panel, front quarter panel and bonnet all need replacing. What made it worse is 10 minutes after the picture was taken, a crowd had started to form, due largely to the fact that we couldn't move the car because of the hydraulic fluid leaking (it's super slippery). An hour an a half passed before the car was recovered and the fluid was covered.

The next car he gets will be a Bumper Car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back