Shared Mxzon.com - CPanel, 1GB space, 5GB bandwidth from $0.99/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIEx8Ty1nNE

Now its UP, nice track btw if you know what I mean
grin.gif
I Like you Drinkordie, and I think that _Hosting_ is the manager of jay sean and lil wayne to

Well like _Hosting_ said, It will be taken care of, they do their best. Just a question for the complainers.. I would like to know of any other service out there that provides this sort of hosting for the price? Tech is great, and the hosting packages are great, and for the most part the service is too. If the server is down it returns at a much faster speed than a lot of others. Show me another server that does that?

Last edited:
Our server is getting another incoming DDoS larger than 3Gbit/s which is saturating the uplink. We are currently in the process of mitigating the attack and it may take some time considering how intense the attack is.

Our server is getting another incoming DDoS larger than 3Gbit/s which is saturating the uplink. We are currently in the process of mitigating the attack and it may take some time considering how intense the attack is.
So the only sollution is to move to another hosting company

Down for Maintenance
We are currently performing maintenance and will be back shortly.

Mxzon is a good hosting, but for support.... Can u check ur panel for deban a ip ? I already sent a message :/

I have unbanned that ip address...
Plus we have completes 75% of transfer to new server...
On new server no ip is currently ban

Thnx

We are up again on new server...everyone using private name servers update name servers ips to:

nameserver 1: 77.79.4.79
nameserver 2: 77.79.4.93

Thnx

we need to change something with dns on WHM ?

TRIAL LICENSEThis copy of cPanel / WHM is a trial version and will expire at the end of the trial term. You will need to upgrade to a paid copy of cPanel / WHM to continue using the software after that term.

lol......

Last edited:
OK, I wish that the new server will be 99% uptime without any downtime like the old one.

and about DNS, why my site work now even if I dont change the new nameserver ...
So I think that old server still working . if yes can you PM me and give me the temporary link to my site in the new server bcz I want make same changes .

no you do not need to change the name servers.

I have changed the ips of ns1.mxzon.com and ns2.mxzon.com
old server is offline...

You can start your work at your website...

Thnx

ow thanx , and I have some questions about new server :

what is the , version of PHPMSQL, and Apache ???
is is the ionCube loaders for PHP installed or not ?
is mod_Rewrite enabled ?
what about DMCA ? is it ignored for that new server or not ?

PS: as I can see the site work fine, and I dont use private name servers hust third party, so I leave DNS ns1.mxzon.com and ns2.mxzon.com without changing anythinge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back