Shared Mxzon.com - CPanel, 1GB space, 5GB bandwidth from $0.99/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good ... Keep on

I see now that there is no downtime (y)

PS: Im sorry for old bad comments

EDIT : OMG , I dont know why I said "Im sorry" even if its down again right now , not down but here is the error :

Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL

EDIT 2 : I see know that its work fine without any error , so plz fix those error :(

Last edited:
Hello

My site is down also your client area is down so I cant submit ticket please fix this.

[slide]http://yayimagehosting.com/image-1643_4DA992CD.jpg[/slide]

Its down now :

43ywj.png

I down know why you keep send me an Invoice Payment Reminder ... How can I pay even if the server down every time. you said in Invoice Payment Reminder that is generated on 08/04/2011 is due on 22/04/2011.ok I will wait until 22/04 if there is more downtime, I will not pay but I will change your server ( is it really a server ?? ) .

so we are now losing traffic , and waiting for the server to up :(

yea my site is down also been using mxzon for a while, pretty good hosting when its up no complaints here though just hope it gets fix

We were under ddos attack...
and the ips attacking were:

Our server admin has blocked the ip's and server in online again...

Wait a minute... one of those IP's are mine and I am not even on my site.. I don't understand this .. LOL... what did I do? I am like I said not even on.

some more ips blocked...

causing ddos...

Special thanks to Forgiven for helping me out...

Last edited:
Your Server is down bcz is not stronge , and not bcz of ddos attack. why other server are 99% uptime and yours 99% downtime, dont tell me ddos attack bcz your server is not the only one that is under ddos attack. so you must have a stronge server.

Im sorry for hard word, its just bcz I cant work 2 years to get traffic, and lose traffic in 1 month ( with your company ). I work with you not bcz I love you its just bcz I leave my old company bcz of DCMA, and I find your company on my face

I really apologize if you are loosing traffic because of us...
I tried to compensate thats why I gave you free hosting this month

The ddos was consuming high bandwidth which was causing the websites down...
The ddos was on one of the customer and we have blocked the ips...

I really apologize if you are loosing traffic because of us...
I tried to compensate thats why I gave you free hosting this month

The ddos was consuming high bandwidth which was causing the websites down...
The ddos was on one of the customer and we have blocked the ips...
There no free hosting this month, bcz you still send me an invoice remember, and look :

dqktua.png

and The most important is Uptime, bcz your free hosting this month cant back my traffic :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back