MVidoo.com - Video and File Hosting | Up to $40/10k

MVidoo

Hello Wjunctions,

We are happy to introduce our new project MVidoo.com Video and File Hosting. We offer online storage/remote backup capacity, sophisticated uploading and downloading tools.With MVidoo you can host files, images, videos, audio and flash on the same place.

We also have an affiliate program for our precious uploaders that suit any kind of users as well as webmasters.

Main Features

1. ZoomUploader Ready.
  2. Minimum payout is 5$.
  3. Super fast streaming servers (NV-SSD).
  4. Downloads and video views both counts.
  5. 100% on PPD and 50% on PPS + 50% rebills.
  6. Daily payments and Unlimited storage for active users.

Click here for more details about reward program

API and FTP are disabled by defaults for security reasons.

Our official mail support:
support@mvidoo.com

Contact us for any other inquiries

68 comments
There was a claim this host was previously banned from Wjunction, MVideo has shown he purchased the script and transferred the license some time ago.
None of mvidoo.com server hosting history appears to link with the old file host, A, MX, GA, Hostname, Reverse IP, etc. & FTP files were only uploaded 4 days ago.

while suspect It does look like the MVidoo forgot to change merchant info in the hosting panel, Any trashing this topic with same claims will be removed.

Topic Restored. :)

So the payments are only for downloads not streams? What's the minimum video length to be paid? What are payment options
Post automatically merged:

Also getting this error
when trying to sign up though everything is entered correctly

Last edited:
Download and views both are counting as I wrote above
no video length limitation but for downloads it must be 100% downloaded to be valid count to prevent bots
Payments option Paypal/Webmoney/Payonner/Bitcoin/USDTether

for the screenshot, I couldn't see it because of massive ads
please reupload it to imgur

@Dohwan Woo
This error message means that your username has illegal character
chane your username or remove any whitespaces

@weareequal
There is no a file-host in the whole world can't comply to DMCA laws
it's impossible, check the history for any file-host that ignored dmca
already shutdown, am I right?

also, these words must include in the website TOS
and keep in mind, any file-host admin woludn't search in your files/links
but we must comply to DMCA laws

US​
$0.0011​
Paid​

GB​
$0.0011​
Paid​

This does not seem right. 1 view = 0.0011 from Tier 1? That means it will be $11 for Tier 1 country per 10k views instead of $30-$40 you have indicated in rewards tab.

To get $40 for 10k view/download, all your files must be more than 1GB
and download 100% complete then wait 24hrs to let the system complete spam check for all your points
if all them are valid, we will be happy to pay you $40

Review our reward page again

To get $40 for 10k view/download, all your files must be more than 1GB
and download 100% complete then wait 24hrs to let the system complete spam check for all your points
if all them are valid, we will be happy to pay you $40

Review our reward page again
But for files between 0-500MB it's $30 per 10k views.
But according to my stats I posted above, GB 1 view and US 1 view (both Tier 1 countries) equal to 0.0011$, so per 10k views that would be $11
And you said "no video length limitation", I post video embed codes, not download links.

Send me in PM here

1- Your username in our site
2- The video link that you are talking about

I'll double check everything myself

People are you always serious? 2GB memory for registered members? Dude, I'll do that with a FILM. No uploader buys premium without knowing whether the file hoster is used at all

But for files between 0-500MB it's $30 per 10k views.
But according to my stats I posted above, GB 1 view and US 1 view (both Tier 1 countries) equal to 0.0011$, so per 10k views that would be $11
And you said "no video length limitation", I post video embed codes, not download links.
PM'ed.

Hello! Your site is great. Good-looking, High-speed and full-featured. I must try it for some time. Just one tiny thing. My remote links are automatically added to file descriptions, which is weird. Is there a way to stop it?

@LLUUKKEE
Completed download seems valid
real ips/downloaders and are not vps servers ips and mostly comes from tier1

but you have a huge number of not-completed downloads that's why the system downgrade your tier
I'll keep investigate this again and keeps you updating

@hanh60
Thanks for such nice words and yes, I can stop it because edit files one by one will be huge work for the users

Your site serves both as file host (for downloading) and videohost, you probably set 100% for download but for video host functions, you should probably set less than 100%, like 5-10% like most videohosts do.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just saying.

Good luck.

Back