Multiupfile.com - Earn up to $60/10K PPD & PPS 70% initial sale / 40% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
@multiupfile
Thanks for the payout, got as usual in 4 days.

1)
can you please add a option like "desired host" in profile, so we see only selected host (by us) in front page, because now selecting from 35 hosts is difficult for me :(

2)
please add webmoney.

3)
buddy it show only unique counts in mpoint page, can you please add nonunique page views so we understood more about user preferences.

Last edited:
1. When upload 2nd time, host will be auto selected like the first time you upload.
2. We accept payout via webmoney.
3. We will update on next time.

send your suggestion and filehosts to add through their contact form, so they workout soon.

I asked in this thread, also sent a ticket to support but no reply, maybe because oboom.com uses a custom made script and it is not a x filesharing pro script ? I don't know, but I wish if could be possible, add oboom.com filehost ?

thank you in advance

@cloudnine
script is not a matter, only time to create and integrate, because they have to test,

already they have RG, UL, firedrive, zippyshare and lot.. they're custom script only :)

i test this site and h see many bugs , and i contact the support and they not reply ,, the short url , not working i tested the three short url in the site and all not work ,,,
2- upload to account not work for most hosts , kingfiles , filesfrog , redload

if you can sove this problem and be honest with us and paid in the time , it will be good site

i test this site and h see many bugs , and i contact the support and they not reply ,, the short url , not working i tested the three short url in the site and all not work ,,,

if you can sove this problem and be honest with us and paid in the time , it will be good site

yep has many bugs, but filesfrog works for me, unlike with filedais and mightyupload which dont work

@multiupfile
now we're not able to request 2 payouts at time, can you fix that, so we can request 2 or more payout at same time.

but still i am happy with your 4 days payout thing.

Last edited:

We fixed some bugs: short url, filedias.com, filesfrog.net, redload.net, mightyupload.com
Kingfiles ban our IP so we can't login
Payout page and Mpoint will be updated on next week

It's hard to keep all hosts work well, some sites update their ui, some down/up or network congestion...
If you got any problem please report to us: contact@multiupfile.com or https://www.facebook.com/Multiupfile
We will fix it as soon as possible.

Hi, please add OBOOM and upgrade my account from 10 GB to 250 GB or more (raptor150) . Thanks.
Edit : And uploading to UseFile not working.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back