Multiupfile.com - Earn up to $60/10K PPD & PPS 70% initial sale / 40% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for premium!

A few questions:

Could you possible add a way to cancel/remove URL-Uploads?

And one important feature is missing: The ability to export files/links!

thanks

@porzana
they already have fileparadox, due to error they removed, they will add soon i think :)

Offtopic:
guys if you planned to abuse means => you will be banned without a question, because he already told me, he don't give any chance to abusers, => ip ban

so always share multiupfile link

Last edited:
@ps2gameman
that's not the reason

check my stats.

x4gl.png

you have to share only multiupfile link and it's fine, you get lot of url upload credit, most guys upload using remote upload and shared filehost links (not multiupfile link) , due to large abuse he introduced this..

If you share only multiupfile link, then you get big url upload credit, but i think you're not sharing , only complaining like abusers..??

i think this user want only make money our cost (Upload to my own accounts on hosting sites and earn $$$ with them) thats all people :rofl:

users please request premium after crossing 1000 point
Thanks

now multiupfile is down for maintenance, will back soon

EDIT :
thay back online after 1 hour

Last edited:
now multiupfile have most options :)

thanks a bunch

• Export links
  • Export filehost links directly
  • Reupload => one of the best option ever, resilent too, it ask which filehost to reup, select => click ,it finish in 5 minutes and it delete old link and update new links

uf5n.png

Last edited:
@Multiupfile
can you add one more option in delete

Delete all (so it delete links and copy of file stored in multiupfile server) - Already you have this option
Delete File (so it delete that file copy from multiupfile - links will work fine) - Need to add this

because i am afraid, because my 200 GB space fill soon, so if i have that option means => i delte unwanted files (only files, not links)
============

or you add a tick mark box or tick box during upload (normal + remote) => delete file after upload ??

Also please remove the export all link, guys will abuse by using direct links then :(

Last edited:
@Multiupfile
can you add one more option in delete

Delete all (so it delete links and copy of file stored in multiupfile server) - Already you have this option
Delete File (so it delete that file copy from multiupfile - links will work fine) - Need to add this

because i am afraid, because my 200 GB space fill soon, so if i have that option means => i delte unwanted files (only files, not links)
============

or you add a tick mark box or tick box during upload (normal + remote) => delete file after upload ??

Also please remove the export all link, guys will abuse by using direct links then :(

You can filter normal, deleted, abuse in filemanager now
If peoples pay for premium they can export direct links

@skykumar
what's your mpoint..??

if it is greater than 1000, and you can get one month, but you have to get more downloads for extension.
if your mpoint is less than 1000, sorry, less chance for you

they had mega.co.nz

check it now guys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back