Status
Not open for further replies.

BOBRAJESH

Dear All Wjuncation Member,

This Script did not Made by me, so Developer stopped Responding and No Support many of the files host are not working, So i am Marking this Threat to Closed. If any body have any kind of question then you can ask me here or in PVT thanks.
GADRIVE Changed to Google Drive Files Sharer where you can share your files and donwload unlimited times

I like to introduce gadrive(dot)com, where you can generate direct download link and put on your movie website, its a downloading custom Script, we currently support, mainly we focus on google drive download, if you have any issue related this webpage then please let me know so that I can fix.

We have two option where you can generate the download link in two different option like in short link or in long link,
We have option to direct download, countdown and button download.
anonfile.com,
google.com,
mediafire.com,
mp4upload.com,
racaty.com,
solidfiles.com,
upfile.mobi,
uppit.com,
userscloud.com,
vidoza.net,
gofile.io
and more coming soon.
The cost price of this script cost: $20 with installation = $20 in total

Demo: gadrive.com

For your information to all, i spoke with developer and only i am promoting his script to sell more, so that i posted here in market place if somebody want to buy then you are not buying directly to me, you will redirect to royman he will sell the script. i used his script for long time and just promoting.

Terms and Conditions

1. This script will run in any server
  2. It can be used for providing download pirate stuff like movies, series, Tv shows, anything from internet.
  3. After receiving the product please message me on telegram for instant delivery with the payment receipt.
Information about Payment and Delivery Time
Payment: PayPal
Delivery Time: immediately or 1 - 12 hours or earlier
Warranty: Read T/c point 3

Payment Policy
There is no refund
The warranty and support is for lifetime

Last edited:
29 comments
i saw Your post has been closed Before by Staff of wjuncation why its closed because you are scammer and you are selling google Drive Script which is nulled LOL, i reqeust all of the peoples to stay away from him he is a scammer
https://www.wjunction.com/threads/google-proxy-script-juicycodes.245761/#post-2397233 - Closed Post Because he tried to cheat peoples by taking money and giving Nulled Script LOL

https://www.wjunction.com/threads/google-drive-proxy-player-script-v3.248038/ - Currently New post and read this threat he is selling nulled again,

and @Arjun227170 Please go to Teeth hostpital to check up your Eyes because i worte this read below, iam not selling any google drive Script, LOL

This Script did not Made by me, so Developer stopped Responding and No Support many of the files host are not working, So i am Marking this Threat to Closed. If any body have any kind of question then you can ask me here or in PVT thanks.
GADRIVE Changed to Google Drive Files Sharer and waiting for google VERTIFICATION our APP after that you can use GADRIVE.com as google drive files sharer and it will be forever Free and No Ads.

Gays, he scammer don't lose money stay away from him

He god this script for free but he was seeling $20 lol

Here download Neodrive script link - https://uptocloud.co/vapr0eduua7p

The fact that the original developer has stopped replying to your messages does not give you the right to resell his work.

For your information to all, i spoke with developer and only i am promoting his script to sell more, so that i posted here in market place if somebody want to buy then you are not buying directly, you will redirect to royman he will sell the script. i used his script for long time and just promoting i am here from long time.
the developers dont sell the script anymore and even me come from the same country i contacted the real developer, he would not permitted anyone selling the script,so means you cant make any story that you have right to sell it, @Tango

the developers dont sell the script anymore and even me come from the same country i contacted the real developer, he would not permitted anyone selling the script,so means you cant make any story that you have right to sell it, @Tango
this post i have posted long time ago back and i posted the message on Jan 22 2020, that time saller sales the script, Please read the message which i posted at first page carefully.

yes so if you selling it is also prohibited
i am not selling any script here i asked the permission from developer before publish his content here, He allowed me and wjuncaiton staff verified to me also, due to less support from developer and many of the files host are dead and he is not working to resolve the issue so i stopped promoting his script here

if i promote and sell dead script then it will not good, its like a fruad sell and scammer so once he stop developing script i stopped promoting too and i added message also in front page

hope you got clear now

Last edited:
Dear All Wjuncation Member,

GADRIVE Changed to Google Drive Files Sharer where you can share your files and donwload unlimited times

I like to introduce gadrive(dot)com, where you can generate direct download link and put on your movie website, its a downloading custom Script, we currently support, mainly we focus on google drive download, if you have any issue related this webpage then please let me know so that I can fix.

We have two option where you can generate the download link in two different option like in short link or in long link,
We have option to direct download, countdown and button download.
anonfile.com,
google.com,
mediafire.com,
mp4upload.com,
racaty.com,
solidfiles.com,
upfile.mobi,
uppit.com,
userscloud.com,
vidoza.net,
gofile.io
and more coming soon.
The cost price of this script cost: $20 with installation = $20 in total

Demo: gadrive.com

For your information to all, i spoke with developer and only i am promoting his script to sell more, so that i posted here in market place if somebody want to buy then you are not buying directly to me, you will redirect to royman he will sell the script. i used his script for long time and just promoting.

Terms and Conditions

1. This script will run in any server
  2. It can be used for providing download pirate stuff like movies, series, Tv shows, anything from internet.
  3. After receiving the product please message me on telegram for instant delivery with the payment receipt.
Information about Payment and Delivery Time
Payment: PayPal
Delivery Time: immediately or 1 - 12 hours or earlier
Warranty: Read T/c point 3

Payment Policy
There is no refund
The warranty and support is for lifetime
Anyone have already approved Google drive API if yes then please reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back