Status
Not open for further replies.

BOBRAJESH

Dear All Wjuncation Member,

This Script did not Made by me, so Developer stopped Responding and No Support many of the files host are not working, So i am Marking this Threat to Closed. If any body have any kind of question then you can ask me here or in PVT thanks.
GADRIVE Changed to Google Drive Files Sharer where you can share your files and donwload unlimited times

I like to introduce gadrive(dot)com, where you can generate direct download link and put on your movie website, its a downloading custom Script, we currently support, mainly we focus on google drive download, if you have any issue related this webpage then please let me know so that I can fix.

We have two option where you can generate the download link in two different option like in short link or in long link,
We have option to direct download, countdown and button download.
anonfile.com,
google.com,
mediafire.com,
mp4upload.com,
racaty.com,
solidfiles.com,
upfile.mobi,
uppit.com,
userscloud.com,
vidoza.net,
gofile.io
and more coming soon.
The cost price of this script cost: $20 with installation = $20 in total

Demo: gadrive.com

For your information to all, i spoke with developer and only i am promoting his script to sell more, so that i posted here in market place if somebody want to buy then you are not buying directly to me, you will redirect to royman he will sell the script. i used his script for long time and just promoting.

Terms and Conditions

1. This script will run in any server
  2. It can be used for providing download pirate stuff like movies, series, Tv shows, anything from internet.
  3. After receiving the product please message me on telegram for instant delivery with the payment receipt.
Information about Payment and Delivery Time
Payment: PayPal
Delivery Time: immediately or 1 - 12 hours or earlier
Warranty: Read T/c point 3

Payment Policy
There is no refund
The warranty and support is for lifetime

Last edited:
29 comments
Thanks for reporting i will check
Post automatically merged:

c15d582485c141186f0f2d0db58cd5cd.jpg
Not working Gdrive Generator links.it give error file not found.

we have check and its working very well, no any issue with google drive pleasemake google drive link as a public

Last edited:
i will lose my bandwidth when i use this script in my server , cuz some sites only allow one ip to downloading?

i will lose my bandwidth when i use this script in my server , cuz some sites only allow one ip to downloading?
you won't loose your bandwidth because, it will generate direct download link of files and allow you to download from their bandwidth

Hello brother can you help me?
can you please tell me why my site generated link not working. What do I need to change??
my site link Drivebuzz. me Please check

Beware: He's not the real author of this script, just reselling.

Proof:

Beware: He's not the real author of this script, just reselling.

Proof:

thanks you got original link to purchase ?

For your information to all, i spoke with developer and only i am promoting his script to sell more, so that i posted here in market place if somebody want to buy then you are not buying directly, you will redirect to royman he will sell the script. i used his script for long time and just promoting i am here from long time.

getting this error when trying out google drive links

Access to doc-04-48-docs.googleusercontent.com was denied

I have set the link to public !

Thanks
thanks for reporting, i will forward message to developer to fix the issue thanks

getting this error when trying out google drive links

Access to doc-04-48-docs.googleusercontent.com was denied

I have set the link to public !

Thanks
now its working Scirpt Developer Fixed it :- Royman

Good News,

Developer going to add some more hosting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.