Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonata7

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi, I am uploading streaming movies to [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]movie[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] streaming sites. As the competition is high among up-loaders I am unable to earn even 5 $ in one day.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I am putting much effort but less results.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I am armature in this subject. So can you guys suggest me some [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]forums[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] where users are allowed to post links. OR can you redirect me to some posts here in WJ where I can find some forum sites, web sites, blogs etc...[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I already red some of the [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]forums[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] here. lost of them having links to the sites but those sites are either dead or having very low amount of traffic or not updating regularly.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thanks. Replies are very much appreciated.[/FONT]

2 comments
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi, I am uploading streaming movies to [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]movie[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] streaming sites. As the competition is high among up-loaders I am unable to earn even 5 $ in one day.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I am putting much effort but less results.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I am armature in this subject. So can you guys suggest me some [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]forums[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] where users are allowed to post links. OR can you redirect me to some posts here in WJ where I can find some forum sites, web sites, blogs etc...[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I already red some of the [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]forums[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] here. lost of them having links to the sites but those sites are either dead or having very low amount of traffic or not updating regularly.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thanks. Replies are very much appreciated.[/FONT]

You can submit movie streaming link of openload in high traffic movie website like primewire.ag and putlockers.ch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back