Status
Not open for further replies.

comp111

I am having a movie streaming site for sale. Its average earning is around $3k/mo and last month was around $5k/mo. I will discuss all the earning and other details only to potential seller. I have uploaded the text to verify the ownership of the domain and will disclose only to potential sellers and MODs/Admin of Wjunction.

Interested party please PM me for verification of the domain name, Please include your messenger id so that i can chat with you the terms, provide you proofs and close the deal asap.

34 comments
This is not the way to sell your shit!
You have to put EVERYTHING in this thread otherwise people here will think you are a scammer. That's probably true.

Thanks for the reply, I am not a scammer. I am willing to show you guys and mods the proof of ownership as per the rules. I am already being used up for getting all information of earning through movie streaming site by getting proof and screen shot and every one stops replying after that. I don't want to give away every one those detials. I hope you people understand my problem too.
I can carry out this deal via ESCROW if you feel i am gonna scam.

Why do you want to hide ownership proof, traffic details from the public? You can keep your earning strategy secret everything else should be public.

Unless and until, you make those information public, nobody will take you seriously.

Provide the link, let us see which is the site on sale. May be u r selling youtube.com & someone is ready to buy it but dunno what u are selling :|

EDIT: U provided the url b4 mt msg was posted :P

I want to be extra caution that i am not scammed by getting details. My earnings screen shot itself is enough to find the marketing idea. so i wanna be very careful. Unless i chat and i find out the person is really interested, i am not disclosing a lot of info.

Great site, ive used it many times to watch streaming movies.

Please let me know your bin price and any more details via pm. I don't use msn, so you could also pop me an email @ info[at]ddl[dot]li

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back