Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares, lol, - what would you do without this reputation and colored user names , huh? :))

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0[/ame]

Let me just put it easier..

If you "Jesse" were mature you would have posted "Can we raise the rep limit as i have only given x amount of rep and I think the limit should be raised."

Instead of calling out that members of wjunction are stupid and you need more rep power to negative rep people.

As easy as it was to say that you decided to be a asshole and throw the real reason which was not needed in which shows your not mature enough to ask for things correctly.

it will be abused really badly the thing is
some one was abusing me by giving neg rep he was giving me neg rep on almost every single post with some abuse words using his broken English skills as a reason :|

which is pretty annoying you never know who gave you -rep
who's abusing you and many more :|

so are we gonna come to a solution or leave it off as it is and close this thread ?

because currently what i see is nothing but drama for teh lulz :'/

And all your stupidass suggestions/feedback in this section are just great

- make a mobile version --> only been mentioned in 1000 different requests
- username changes --> use your head. almost no forums do this for users because they're flooded
- Dis-respective mods --> you're an idiot for that one
- Why was my thread deleted --> PM a mod lol

There's more I'm sure.... So when you want to say just report a thread, leave this whole section and worry about yourself first before trying to give out tips or advice to another member.

seriously rofl, you're HILARIOUS xD

- congrats. pm me your address and WJ will issue you your medal

Your mother must be proud.

ROFL GUYS xD

it will be abused really badly the thing is
some one was abusing me by giving neg rep he was giving me neg rep on almost every single post with some abuse words using his broken English skills as a reason :|

which is pretty annoying you never know who gave you -rep
who's abusing you and many more :|

:S i am still wondering why are you alive man :S

who cares a cyber reputation ?

only kids care about it

what are uploaders doing here? :S

LOL

on topic: I'd say the admins are a bit cautious about members who don't like each other entering a negative rep war which is why it's set so low. We had this problem on AS.
A better idea would just be increase it for respected members who (hopefully) are more mature and such a problem wouldn't arise.

+1, i would love this idea not because its for only respected members, but just because we are "Respected Member" for a reason. if WJ allows every single user to "Neg Rep" everyone they'll abuse it as hell, "Respected Members" may worry of few things i mean its not like we're with a color we do also have few rules and we also have to follow it. it doesn't mean if we got promoted to "Respected Member" we can do whatever we want, we're also same as other regular members its just that we have few extra rules for being POOP and a special color <3,

this option/suggestion for "Respected Members" and "Respected Coders" may work out. but if its going to allow every rank (specially regular members) to neg as much as they want in 24 hours, i'll say A BIG NO!

:P
so are we gonna come to a solution or leave it off as it is and close this thread ?

because currently what i see is nothing but drama for teh lulz :'/

Probably let it go. I was somewhat kidding around with the stupid people thing, but some of them have even shown up since my last post lol

I'll just keep a list of posts to -rep every 24 hours and play catchup ;)

I've actually already lost interest in the add to rep feature. Clicking like is easier. You don't have to go through another page and leave a message.

This thread is totally going off topic for some reason.

What Jesse wanted to say is, let's put the bar a bit more upward. Like make the limit to a bit more.

Different people have different opinions, hence you guys are just proving it how immature you are by bashing each other. Leave it as it is, if the admins are going to do it, then they will. No need to create any drama.

Someone could make a java script, where, after clicking on + button, this happens:

UgUJf.png

They think it's private. I used to infract or ban stupid fucks that did that when I was a mod. Just report it to a mod and they'll do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back