Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

5vm3P.png

We need to be able to give more rep. I only got to negative rep like six posts or so.

There are way more stupid people here then negative rep we are allowed to give. I don't think I clicked like more then two or three times the past 24 hours.

41 comments
Different people, different posts. Why not? Opening a Upload.to thread saying the site is down when one thread up is the official topic is gonna need some negative rep.

Jesse your annoying, just report the thread!

And all your stupidass suggestions/feedback in this section are just great

- make a mobile version --> only been mentioned in 1000 different requests
- username changes --> use your head. almost no forums do this for users because they're flooded
- Dis-respective mods --> you're an idiot for that one
- Why was my thread deleted --> PM a mod lol

There's more I'm sure.... So when you want to say just report a thread, leave this whole section and worry about yourself first before trying to give out tips or advice to another member.

Wow! If you actually read those threads, you would come to know it was a misunderstanding between me and a Mod, rest of the threads are geniune..

I did read it. I think I left a comment in it. No, they're not genuine. Genuinely stupid, and posted all the time, maybe. Just go away from this thread...

LOL

on topic: I'd say the admins are a bit cautious about members who don't like each other entering a negative rep war which is why it's set so low. We had this problem on AS.
A better idea would just be increase it for respected members who (hopefully) are more mature and such a problem wouldn't arise.

Its apparent that you can't understand english! I dont wanna argue with you anyways!
thank-you

LOL

on topic: I'd say the admins are a bit cautious about members who don't like each other entering a negative rep war which is why it's set so low. We had this problem on AS.
A better idea would just be increase it for respected members who (hopefully) are more mature and such a problem wouldn't arise.
Yeah. That'd work too

If I understood this correctly, what Mr Happy suggested is something like: the user with more rep power, can have more negative reps allowed daily, or only those with some rank, like respected one? Whatever of those 2, it makes sense...

LOL

Well, no massive offense intended here but Jesse is a respected member and although I haven't been here long he is the member I've seen throw around the most insults to fellow members (actually he's joint first with someone else... who is a mod lol). And here he is now complaining that the amount of hate he can deal out on the forum is too low. :facepalm: That doesn't scream "mature" to me.

I've never negative repped anyone and it's not because I've not read any stupid posts but because I think it should be used for slightly more serious stuff than "zomg u stupid" *click*

I have never given negative rep and don't plan on doing so.

If a topic isn't for you just view another one :sun:

If your against so many comments on the site and need to leave negative rep so much, go and find another site

Well, no massive offense intended here but Jesse is a respected member and although I haven't been here long he is the member I've seen throw around the most insults to fellow members (actually he's joint first with someone else... who is a mod lol). And here he is now complaining that the amount of hate he can deal out on the forum is too low. :facepalm: That doesn't scream "mature" to me.

I've never negative repped anyone and it's not because I've not read any stupid posts but because I think it should be used for slightly more serious stuff than "zomg u stupid" *click*

- how can you link hate and clicking -rep to something stupid?
- looks like I'm gonna have to step up my game if I'm tied with a mod, eh?
- at least I negative rep threads breaking rules or spam. this thread doesn't break any rules and it is being -repped. So people will use it however they want. Rep is only a number. Doesn't give you a bigger penis or anything.

If your against so many comments on the site and need to leave negative rep so much, go and find another site
- jumping to the most outrageous link you can possibly think of :facepalm: I didn't ask to be able to -rep every stupid "howz can i uploeds fur cash minies hosteing" thread there is here

I have never given negative rep and don't plan on doing so.
- congrats. pm me your address and WJ will issue you your medal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back