Status
Not open for further replies.
sir,
how do you explain that my account has been cut off of more than 50% and my earnings too.

You won't tell me that out of the removed files beacuse of elapsed time ,my earnings ha ve been cut so much cause of DMCA !! ?? c'mon

Serious hostings like rapidshare delete files just when an agent contact them giving details of the files requested to be removed.

Cutting out half of my earnings it means you recevied more than 700gb complaints of files because of DMCA in a metter of few days!!..how is that possible?????

I mean it's obvious that you made those cuts cause it was convenient for you...and this is not SERIOUS at all

if something like that happens again i will turn to another host.

Last edited:
Logger,

The reason it was cut,is because of DMCA.

There is a tool now which allows deletion of links via a take down tool,just like anyother host.

There was a massive back log of files to go,now they all went.

In the future there will be current removal's not neally as much that went.

I can say around 2TBs+ went over the last week.

Logger,

The reason it was cut,is because of DMCA.

There is a tool now which allows deletion of links via a take down tool,just like anyother host.

There was a massive back log of files to go,now they all went.

In the future there will be current removal's not neally as much that went.

I can say around 2TBs+ went over the last week.

2tb?? this means 500 and more form my files...how lucky..:O
bytheway soon i will switch to premium and i already brought you some people with refferals ,but if it happens again this massive files removal ..i have to go for another
host..

Another thing from many hours this is the state ion the site:

Error We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

If we sign up for a premium account, then will premium users get priority upload or will premium users also have to put up with that "We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload" message.

^same question oh and btw any discount currently have more then 116 on my referral and i am getting more peeps to sign up everyday :)

Until when will we get the "We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload" message. seems like it happens every hour or so...

very sad that for free users there's no way to upload anymore...always showing ''there are no servers available for upload''

Second there's not way ti upgrade to premium ...nothing to click to get to the payment system....can you give some info about those points..

thanx

well...i might used a rude way...but if you keep making changes everyday...i don't know anymore how to speak my self...

for me is even harder as i don't speak a fluent english...

bytheway... i would like just to ask why there' no servers available anymore for free user...and how to pay for a premium as i can't see any links ..

regards

Hello logger,

I understand,but there seems to be no problem for me to upload as a free user?

Premium accounts are coming,but not for a few weeks yet.

The move to a new file cluster is not fully done yet,this may cause problems!!

Last edited:
hmm monster how much time till u fix the error? cant download anything 500 internal server error :\ its been like this for then last 15 hrs

^this is weird my own pc iam shown site closed for maintenance ( i have hard refreshed many times) while in my rda it shows planetmovies :| da fck

Edit: after several hard refreshes it seems your pretty much right the site is now directing to planet movies awesomeness , meh it was fun while it lasted moving on...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back