Status
Not open for further replies.
What you are talking about is to earn of sales = 65%

We no longer have premium accounts we sell,its all free!!

We will be bring back REAL Premium accounts on a 10Gbit network.

When you have that REAL Premium Plans on the new network, will you still maintain the same concept for free users? That is, great speeds and unlimited downloads? What are your plans? I like the concept just the way it is...8-)

I'm having a problem. Most of my .avi files have different sizes i.e., a file uploaded with 700 MB now has 103 MB size. What's happening?

admin it re-encode the original video, i've never tried direct video upload, in morning I tried one 178mb file, then it becamed 60mb and quality loss, then I stopped uploading vids...only rar

There is no lose of quality,all file hosters do the same thing.

HD uploads will be shown in HD,mp4 will be shown in mp4.

We are doing some test's over the next few days,this is on page layouts and encoding format.

Last edited:
any1 facing this problem i get lower views now since they change the site and ppl that wanna view videos on monster need to download a Stream-client

any1 facing this problem i get lower views now since they change the site and ppl that wanna view videos on monster need to download a Stream-client

I m facing the same problem, I coudnt understand why.
This can lead to monsteruploads being banned from some sites like solarmovie that requires files being watched freely, without the obligation to download anything. simply users will choose to watch others links

Making them now to download a codec for mp4 or flv files wont make them trust your host. Every other site offers free viewing of mp4 or flv files, only avi,mpg,mkv requires divxcodec.
The proof your idea doesnt work is the drastic drop in views. i now have 1/10 of views compared to last days and I m sure I m not the only one. Your host is too new on the market to have such limitations
If people wont view/download files, uploaders won t make money, won t upload on your host anymore, finally you ll loose money

Hey guys

You don't need to download anything,you can watch or download aswell.

Just scroll down the page.

Its was a test for a new app,its now removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back