Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the feedback MarcoPolo. Good host with some nice features but the other necessary features don't work very well. Upload speed is slow and FTP is not present. Tried zoom, but it didn't work. Flash only for premium but strangely I can't open the premium options. It would be good if support could fix this options. B-)

I am having issues trying to Upload anyone else experiencing these issues?
what issues?

all i've got is a small upload-speed via zoom.
Everything else has worked till now

edit
how can i upgrade to premium?
if i click "upgarde to premium" i can't find a link to pay & get premizumized

edit2
being a normal registerd use & using remote-upload isn't that nice.
the upload-informations are behind the affilate-"info"-Div.
So i can't see whats written there.

that's on: opera & firefox. please can you fix this?

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Don't worry,we are in the middle of adding a few more servers.

Problem on a small number of you having is right now we are mixing the upload.

Some of you will upload files at upto 100Mbits and some times upto 1000Mbits.
Once we have all the new servers in place,speed of each server will be 1GBps.
We then will take away the 100Mbit servers for free users.

There is no more premium membership now.
Everything is free,registered users get unlimited storage.

We will at a later date be adding premium membership back,but this will be a higher cost as it will be REAL premium speed,on servers of 10GBPS.

cheers

Hey guys,

Don't worry,we are in the middle of adding a few more servers.

Problem on a small number of you having is right now we are mixing the upload.

Some of you will upload files at upto 100Mbits and some times upto 1000Mbits.
Once we have all the new servers in place,speed of each server will be 1GBps.
We then will take away the 100Mbit servers for free users.

There is no more premium membership now.
Everything is free,registered users get unlimited storage.

We will at a later date be adding premium membership back,but this will be a higher cost as it will be REAL premium speed,on servers of 10GBPS.

cheers

Don't worry ist easy to say...I wasn't able to upload 23 Files in 24 hours.

Speed is under 100kb. It really sucks.

And what is about the password thing?

well i don't have speeds < 100kb so often, but it really sucks ^^

i hope you'll add the new servers soon ^^
it looks like you have more 100mbit servers than 1GBps - i have uploaded 2 files to a 1gbps with good speeds (approx 10MB/s) and the rest is on servers with 0-300KB/s

hum if there's no prem. user - how can i use the flash-uploader?
it says, i need premium for this.

And the new premium does really sound premium.^^

Flash upload works for registered free members.

Like i said,they are changing the way things are within the site.
These things take time to do.

Remember we are now 100% free to use.

There is no password for files or video downloads.

There is for pictures.
Now if a file is clased as private there will be a password.
I would say some of your files must be private and not public = Locked.

Flash Upload Is Working Today!

O.K. I was finally able to Upload today as I was not able to as of yesterday. All looks great and I really love the way the files are appearing with what appear to be affiliate links. Can you please confirm that this is the case (they are coded as affiliate links).
Thanks again for the Free Service!:sun:

Last edited:
Hello

Correct,each upload,depending on if its a video or file will come with links.

You can use the embed link to embed videos on your site or use the direct link,its upto you.

Man Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!! This guy is a real life saver, I's needed $20, and pm'ed for a custom payout, and guess what, got $20 for my last 4 days hardwork in payza, no need to wait for $35 minimum payout...

87386868.jpg

Now i'll buy a cheap seedbox!!! Now guys don't send pm to him for custom payouts please, this was an exceptional matter, Live Long Monsteruploads!!!!

Do you allow premium users storing more than 20TB files on your servers? I know you have said it's unlimited for registered users, but I want to understand the detail. Besides, do you allow password-encrypted RAR archives? I remeber there is a file host in WJ disallowing it, but I forget that one.

As for the upload speed to PutLocker you mentioned, I have different experience. Although some connections are usually stuck forever, I can upload files from my NL VPS at more than 2 MBytes/sec (anonymous upload); 150-200 KB/s is not true for me.
[slide]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj226/gibalah/putlocker_zpsfbbd077a.png[/slide]

Do you allow premium users storing more than 20TB files on your servers? I know you have said it's unlimited for registered users, but I want to understand the detail. Besides, do you allow password-encrypted RAR archives? I remeber there is a file host in WJ disallowing it, but I forget that one.

As for the upload speed to PutLocker you mentioned, I have different experience. Although some connections are usually stuck forever, I can upload files from my NL VPS at more than 2 MBytes/sec (anonymous upload); 150-200 KB/s is not true for me.
[slide]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj226/gibalah/putlocker_zpsfbbd077a.png[/slide]

Really he said the Putlocker Upload speed ist slow!?

I upload with 10mb/sec.

But normally I also have that and more uploading to monsterupload.

The thing is everyone has different speeds,all depends on how you upload or where you upload from!!

You can have a 1GBPS server,but say your just using your home line to upload = slower than a seedbox or server upload.

Its all about where you are uploading from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back