Monetize Your Adult site

Atia

There are different ways of making money from your adult sites. Four major ways of making money from in my point of view
Direct sales of ad space
Work with CPA affiliate networks
Sell traffic to ad networks
Don’t forget about remnant traffic

From my personal experience, I have found that sell traffic to Ad Networks is the best option. I suggest you to read this article to clear idea on How to monetize your Adult site. https://blog.adspyglass.com/2017/09/...ult-tube-site/

8 comments
AdSpyglass is a good option for adult sites. We are running 3 tube sites and we are working with more than 10 ad networks on our tube sites. All of them in rotation via mediation service Adspyglass.

hmm, i am using them for mainstream and adult. They give me 30% of a profit, i think not bad but I hope that their system will give more )
Now i asked about adding CPMrevenue and I am waiting for it

Meverick, Montoya, thanks for your reviews.:call_me:
We already got 35+ implemented and adding new ones. That means more opportunities to run your ads via Adspyglass and more profit from the same traffic.

Check Ad network top, to find top paying networks for your websites geo and ad-format.

Let me know if want some other ad networks you work with now integrated to Adspyglass.:fist:

Back