Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Mods and Admins - Closing Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods/Admins - When reading posts in the forum. After the OPs question has been answered and they say that they have decided to go with a web host or that there issue was solved. Do you think the thread should be closed or should it stay open for people who just want to boost there post counts... bringing dead threads back to life that should have been non existent years ago.
 

2 comments

I am asking because on a forum that I mod there are a lot of threads that are really old and people are just posting on them to up there count. I wanted to get a few of the mod inputs here because you guys know how to keep a forum clean.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

bnehost
Banned · Joined
I love working on computers and volunteering at events such as fundraisers, giving blood and plasma. bnehost
211
Messages
33
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom