Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickSand

hey
So i was in the chatbox and sp32 requested a netload account,i made sure to get screenshots,anyways i told him that no requesting of accounts allowed and i immediately got banned.
i find that weird

tmp33hdhw.png

anyways as i was writing this thread,i got unbanned,pretty weird
here's proof he deleted everything

tmp33xrxn.png

tmp338.png

as you can see from the above two screenshots,there is a gap between 19-27

18 comments
lol, u fool, its forbidden sharing account...
Like that's the worse they can do, or did :facepalm:

I GOT BANNED 4 TIMES FROM CB FOR LULZ!!! AND I HAD 0 LULZ!!!

sp32 asked for the account
not me
did you even bother to read the thread before replying?

also when i told him account requesting was forbidden,i was banned,that's not cool

did you even bother reading what I wrote? its forbidden sharing the account!!!
He ASKED for one, He didnt SHARED a one.... :facepalm:
Yah, I got banned for teh lulz, just like you... didn't even noticed you were banned..must be slippery mouse... [hmmm]

Also, if I want to share my account, no one here, or any rules in the earth can prevent me in doing such... or anyone...so that rule is retarded anyway. Once we could sell them here, now we can't share them among us.

must be slippery mouse...[hmmm]
Instead of delete, ban... u dunno how their cb looks on their side, I bet it's not the same as ours...
You know he likez to use oil and stuff....
for his hair... [ohnoez]

seriously, have you even read what you've posted? @ bachbell

@ QS, so what if he's asking for account?If I had one, I would give him , and broke the rule...
giving any shit about that??? LOL
Those aren't my rules in life...

Seriously, you are acting like rules on this forum should be rules in real life...

makes no sense
he's asking for account and he's a mod
so he's basically asking if anyone wants to share with him,which is breaking the rules,which is what he is supposed to prevent
anyways [meh]

Hey,

Username changes aren't allowed for members however we (staff) are allowed to amend our usernames as per our wish as we are exempt from the RULE (not all the rules on the board) because we take our time out to moderate WJunction, it's like a reward for us.

Thank you.

Take a careful reading what you've posted

I forgot it was against the rules and I was supposed to delete the post but I accidentally banned your account, I unbanned you as soon as I realised, that's why all the messages disappeared.

Sorry for this misunderstanding QuickSand, I wouldn't mess about with your account.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back