Status
Not open for further replies.

Reitak

Hi, I bought SOHO plan and have on in wordpress. In admin panel there are information panels and every time it show me error with low resource. Support team told me, upgrade plan, ok, I had upgraded to Business plan.

After upgrade plan I make my first post. When I look on this post and few refresh main page I got error with Resource Limit Is Reached. When I do something on admin panel got same error Resource Limit Is Reached.
Few times on main page I got another error with low resource in sql, or something like that.

I know this is shared hosting, but when I would have thousands post and visitors, ok, I understand, but :

I HAVE ONLY 1 POST and 1 VISITOR - ME !

I ask support to fix this problem, he told me, he haven't problem with site, but after few refresh he got same error and told me, hm, that strange, I move this problem to tech support. Ok, great, somebody will fix it. And what was next?

After opening ticket I got email with opening new ticket from mochahost team with :

Your hosting account has been investigated by our administrators due to excessive load/high resource utilization which includes high CPU utilization and memory consumption.

We have determined that based on the excessive resource utilization your account is not a good fit for our shared hosting environment.

And when I told him, it is problem on their side, not mine, I have no data on page and no visitor, I got the best answer :

According to our Terms & Conditions in instances in which an excessive amount of system resources are utilized by a subscriber, MochaHost.com reserves the right to place limits on the Customer's account to prevent disruption of service to other customers.

If you are unable to fix this problem we can offer you 2 alternative solutions:

1)Obtaining a private virtual server (VPS) account which comes with free migration (for our LINUX SERVERS) and free setup and starts around $18/month (Linux VPS) and around $30/month (Windows VPS). For more information please review http://www.mochahost.com/vps.php or

2)Obtaining a dedicated server which comes with free migration and free setup the server pricing for which you can obtain at http://www.mochahost.com/linux_dedicated_cloud.php

They dont want to find problem, but want from me AGAIN upgrade plan to VPS, or dedicated - FOR WORDPRESS WITH NO DATA AND NO VISITORS !!!

Bad, very, very bad hosting company. They have a lot of ads on every second websites, but for what? They would have ads banner : Have you no data? Have you no visitors? Want you have error with low resource? Join to us.

10 comments
I am finding now good, stability hosting with no low resource, unmetered bandwith, good support and hosting where can I storage more domains and sites and PHP + ASP . I hope there is somebody.

WDF, I did it, same problem without plugins.

I currently use namecheap for hosting, I have 10 wordpress blogs on their shared hosting (low traffic), no issues at all.

I have host4offshore for a forum and a wp blog (both high traffic, seperate accs), works really good. Might want to get either one of them. (:

I am finding now good, stability hosting with no low resource, unmetered bandwith, good support and hosting where can I storage more domains and sites and PHP + ASP . I hope there is somebody.

WDF, I did it, same problem without plugins.

Sounds to me like your trying to run Wordpress on their shared windows hosting package. Wordpress is written in PHP, PHP is best run on a Linux enviroment.

Also you shouldn't really be using the hosting as a test enviroment, you should do this locally then upload your stable code to use for the live site.

P.S $1.95/$2.48 P/M what did you really expect?

It's not his Wordpress blog. I've been with Mochahost a long time ago. They used to be very good, but the last 2 years they started overselling like made. They put over 3000 clients on a quad core server.
There support will only send you default messages.

No offense but you can't realy blame a hositng company for foreseeing any incoming high traffic, if you had read their TOS you would know that they have the right at any time to end any services that break their TOS or may be breaking it. this includes high traffic. you should really take care before you think of hosting a site.

The worst hosting i have ever seen... bought a windows vps and it restarts every 1 or 2 hours , i loose all my data , extremely slow and lagging vps servers

never buy them and they do not refund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back