Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,269 comments
Sorry for the bother. I solved the issue, it was the worker itself failing the job script I wrote every 90 seconds by default, thus showing the default connection interruption at such precise times without any specific errors. I solved it by pushing specifically the api upload script I wrote into a separate worker with a long enough timeout/timeout setting to avoid them getting interrupted. Things are going smoothly now and I'm looking forward to using this service for my project.

Mixdrop links are with virus error as follows:

Dangerous site​

Attackers on the site you're trying to visit might trick you into installing software or revealing things like your password, phone, or credit card number. Chrome strongly recommends going back to safety.

Mix, please fix.

Mixdrop links are with virus error as follows:

Dangerous site​

Attackers on the site you're trying to visit might trick you into installing software or revealing things like your password, phone, or credit card number. Chrome strongly recommends going back to safety.

Mix, please fix.
Hello,

Could you sent more details at PM?
What browser that you use? What antivirus that you use? What message on that antivirus?
Screenshoot would be help

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

Could you sent more details at PM?
What browser that you use? What antivirus that you use? What message on that antivirus?
Screenshoot would be help

Regards,
MixDrop
For whatever reason I didn't know, it was working fine now.
Post automatically merged:

What happen? Received alot of complains now that mixdrop links are not working.
All previously created domain names are in error, only the latest one is working.
Please fixed ASAP...

Last edited:
For whatever reason I didn't know, it was working fine now.
Post automatically merged:

What happen? Received alot of complains now that mixdrop links are not working.
All previously created domain names are in error, only the latest one is working.
Please fixed ASAP...
Hello,

Please be patient while we resolving this issue.
Thank you

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello, I have a download website, where I show previews of the content to be downloaded, usually 15 to 40 seconds. The question is, is it possible to monetize it and make a profit? I see many others that offer motivation but only videos longer than 1 minute.

Using since 2020 still the best player in the market, never failed me, my users love it! i usually get my payments in 2 hours, one time was 4 days but they sent me a bonus.
Hope to keep working with mixdrop for a long time, i have streamtape, doodstream etc they all give me fake count on views, and reaally low earnings compared to mixdrop!

Here some proof

bR2oHZD.png

GLBs0Nq.png

Hello, I have a download website, where I show previews of the content to be downloaded, usually 15 to 40 seconds. The question is, is it possible to monetize it and make a profit? I see many others that offer motivation but only videos longer than 1 minute.

Small videos is paid.
We pay for every file/video as soon users play or download.

Regards,
Mixdrop

I have been with mixdrop for years, their videos are very fast, the rates are low compared to their competitors but they really have not failed me in payments and speed, I started with them years ago.

Back