Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,266 comments
All remote uploads seems to be stuck and failing since 9:52AM (CET).

Can you check, please?
Post automatically merged:

Looks like it works now.

Oh well, not reallly, upload is still very slow, which will end up in failed remotes.

Last edited:
Were there problems since the 15th?
Notice even more drop in income from that day.

They should allow you to have your own domain added even if it is only in VIP accounts.
I have to regularly review the last domain used so that my site redirects correctly and change the url.

Revenue from this service fell by 80%
It’s no secret that users’ profits can be adjusted at will.
Better move away from this service as soon as possible

they are dishonest

The calculation is not public. Earn revenue by arbitrarily adjusting the revenue of some users through the backend.

Revenue from this service fell by 80%
It’s no secret that users’ profits can be adjusted at will.
Better move away from this service as soon as possible

they are dishonest

The calculation is not public. Earn revenue by arbitrarily adjusting the revenue of some users through the backend.
Hello,

Our affiliate program is based on revshare, this means that we share a percentage of how much advertisers pay us. Unfortunately recently the market has been in a bad phase with some lack of advertisers. However, we see improvements in the last few hours.
We cannot agree with your testimony, we are always serious, we do not intentionally lower anyone's earnings.

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

Our affiliate program is based on revshare, this means that we share a percentage of how much advertisers pay us. Unfortunately recently the market has been in a bad phase with some lack of advertisers. However, we see improvements in the last few hours.
We cannot agree with your testimony, we are always serious, we do not intentionally lower anyone's earnings.

Regards,
MixDrop
Your response is merely deceiving users who haven't directly collaborated with advertisements. The fact that there's an increasing number of advertisements in your player, utilizing multiple ad providers and types, suggests that an individual user can simultaneously view ads from different providers and achieve the same CPM.

However, in order to expand your revenue, you're only sharing a minimal profit with users unless you openly disclose the CPM of all advertisements. I personally collaborate with advertisers and achieve CPMs in the same region as Mixdrop, but 80% higher. You're actually receiving higher CPMs, yet you distribute less than 20% of the revenue to users, or even less. Do you have the audacity to prove me wrong?

Your response is merely deceiving users who haven't directly collaborated with advertisements. The fact that there's an increasing number of advertisements in your player, utilizing multiple ad providers and types, suggests that an individual user can simultaneously view ads from different providers and achieve the same CPM.

However, in order to expand your revenue, you're only sharing a minimal profit with users unless you openly disclose the CPM of all advertisements. I personally collaborate with advertisers and achieve CPMs in the same region as Mixdrop, but 80% higher. You're actually receiving higher CPMs, yet you distribute less than 20% of the revenue to users, or even less. Do you have the audacity to prove me wrong?
I think income depends on Bitcoin. The more Bitcoin rises, the lower the income of users. Just keep an eye on your income.

I think income depends on Bitcoin. The more Bitcoin rises, the lower the income of users. Just keep an eye on your income.

Mixdrop’s statistics does not show bitcoin.
It is USD. As for how you withdraw money, the corresponding BITCOIN will be sent to you based on the current BITCOIN exchange rate.

This has nothing to do with BITCOIN
Advertisers will provide corresponding cpm according to the region. MIXDROP, having a large number of users is equivalent to having a large amount of traffic. Advertisers will even provide fixed cpm.

MIXDROP continues to lie and continues to deceive ordinary users who only upload videos.

I work directly with countless advertisers and I know exactly what they have to offer.
So there are only two situations
1.MIXDROP doesn’t understand how to deal with advertisers
2. Keep lying

Let me remind you again that MIXDROP happened a few months ago when users in statistics suddenly generated a lot of revenue
MIXDROP stopped payment because they knew there was an error with the amount and click to download data

Let me ask you if you don't have a system to adjust these earnings why would the error occur?

Even PLAYS and downloads can be adjusted according to the ratio, which is very simple for website management.

I don't want to put it so bluntly, they can do it, but they do too much.

There are no certain rules in this industry, they are the rules. The players in this forum are just competing to see who is more conscientious and willing to share more advertising profits with users.

In my opinion, mixdrop has no trust at all right now. cuz they constantly adjust user income
By continuing to exploit the average user, you are just providing more traffic to the service.
But you won’t get corresponding income, and mixdrop can use everyone’s traffic to get better advertising prices, and then tell you that advertising income will decrease. This is ridiculous.

So for your own long-term advice, it’s best to stop this service.
Because even if you have stable traffic, you will not get stable income.

This page is a joke

Last edited:
emmbeds don't work.
The size is not respected and a recaptcha icon appears

The same here
Dear User,

Its was caused by Cache system.
It seems now fixed. If issue persist please let us know.
Clear your browser cache to make sure it will not happen.

Thanks!

Dear User,

We have no peding payments.
All payment requests are complete.

Regards,
Mixdrop

Do you support PlayerJS, or have any support for manipulating the player? functions like getCurrentTIme/setCurrentTime/play?
Dear User,

Its was caused by Cache system.
It seems now fixed. If issue persist please let us know.
Clear your browser cache to make sure it will not happen.

Thanks!

Dear User,

We have no peding payments.
All payment requests are complete.

Regards,
Mixdrop

Back