Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,266 comments
Hello, do you accept anime video? And do you ignore DMCA to anime?

We accept all MainStream/Adult content as long as it is legal. No, we do not ignore DMCA complaints. We comply with the Law.
Post automatically merged:

You can add to the payment options LTC (Litecoin) ? Fees are low compared to bitcoin. Thanks !

Will be added Soon.

Thank you for the feedback.
Regards,
Mixdrop

I'm using mixdrop for 3 years now and they always paid. If I got a problem with payment they helped with it. Nowadays they pay faster than ever. Last payment within 2 hours.

Thank you!

3QonbDu.jpg

Payment received! much appreciated!

Moved to mixdrop from somewhere else for 4 months, should join mixdrop earlier. SUPERFAST remote upload, payment within 24 hours, counting system works fairly. It would be great if you can keep the unwatched vids for a little bit longer (Now, it is 60 days of inactivity)

We accept all MainStream/Adult content as long as it is legal. No, we do not ignore DMCA complaints. We comply with the Law.
Post automatically merged:

Will be added Soon.

Thank you for the feedback.
Regards,
Mixdrop
Will I have time to process the dmca files on my end? Or if you get dmca, the video will be deleted immediately

Remote uploads are stuck "in download que" for over 4 hours, is there some issue?

Please check now. Queue seems good at the moment.

still watting for payment sir in acount show precessed buy nothing in my wallet BTC any idea?

All BTC payments is sent from our financial team.
Unfortunately, many of them have not yet received confirmations from the blockchain network. We can't do anything about that. The network is very unstable and has unbearable fees. We recommend using another payment method until fees stabilize.

You can see the fees chart here: https://ycharts.com/indicators/bitcoin_average_transaction_fee

Regards,
Mixdrop

Since I changed from btc to usdt payments always received within a day.
Thank you!
Mixdrop became my main host because it is my viewers favorite and they always pay as fast as they can, not like some other host.
I hope they keep up the good work!

TLsOYzf.jpg

Back