Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,269 comments
Thank you @MixDrop for the service you provide us, since I have been using it I have never had any problems and the payments are always fast, I hope to continue working with you and that you continue with this excellent service

Mixdrop is a reliable file hosting and video streaming service, offering seamless uploading and sharing capabilities. Its user-friendly interface and efficient performance make it a standout choice for content creators and users alike.

I joined you guys, after switching up between all of those video sharing platforms, you are the best.
Btw, is there any options that allow video to be uploaded with the subtitle that integrated?
Ty very much

Yesterday I received a restriction on my website.
The report said that in the future Chrome would block my website from opening new tabs, and they sent me a video (which looked like it was made by a human) simulating the mixdrop play click.

I have 3 players on my site, the main one is mixdrop. The others are streamtape and filemoon, and in the video only mixdrop was mentioned...

I think this anti-adblock movement by Google has a connection.
Since they are going to ban adblock, they might harm sites that have annoying popups next year.

I preferred to change the domain of my website to avoid Google's restrictions, I hope it works.

fJBBrK4.png

Back