Premium MixDrop.ag - Streaming & Download Platform With Affiliate Program

MixDrop

Corporate Membership
jrucZFA.png

Hi WJunction.
We are MixDrop.ag, one Streaming & Download platform without limits.

About:
  • We offer Unlimited Storage/Traffic.
  • No Premium Needed, Everything is Free.
  • No Download Speed Limits.
  • Legal Adult Content are Allowed.*
  • We Have Affiliate Program. (MixPartners.ag)
  • API Avaliable at https://mixdrop.ag/api

FAQ:
What is the minimum Payout:

- Minimum Payout is just $10 USD.

What is the Earning Rates:
- You can check our rates offer here.

How long do you host my files:
- Files will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

Where do you send Payments:
Paypal - MIN $50
Webmoney - MIN $50
Advcash- MIN $10
Bitcoin (BTC)- MIN $10
Tether (USDT - TRC20) - MIN $20

*For adult content you need to turn on button in your personal settings, "Upload Adult Content".

Contact/Support:
E-mail: support@mixdrop.ag
Web: https://mixdrop.ag/

Last edited:
3,269 comments
What is happen to mixdrop... i have a huge list of deleted files just now
They are mass deleting I also have a lot of deleted files. "Removed due to copyright infringement" oh please
Post automatically merged:

Probably about 95% of their files are copyright material so this is silly. Video hosts are only successful because of copyright material. Simple as that!

Last edited:
Hello. Mixdrop is working good currently, but do you guys plan on adding Chromecast support? Every other host has it
Hello,

Yes, we will be add it ASAP

Regards,
MixDrop

XlHPPZ2.png

E6D9jpF.png

Counting incorrectly?
Hello,

We see no anomaly from our end.

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello Mixdrop, since 12-21-20020 I am waiting for a payment. The question is what day are they going to pay?

Hello,

All payment from this date are being processed.

Regards,
MixDrop

I need some help, i change my hosting, domain is same like old didnt change but i get this message on all players

WE ARE SORRY​

This embed is domain protected.

How i can fix that because i uncheck this option but didnt work ...
Hello,

You need to change embed protection setting to your new domain or just disable this feature.

Regards,
MixDrop

What is happen to mixdrop... i have a huge list of deleted files just now
They are mass deleting I also have a lot of deleted files. "Removed due to copyright infringement" oh please

Probably about 95% of their files are copyright material so this is silly. Video hosts are only successful because of copyright material. Simple as that!
Hello,

Mixdrop have a clear copyright policy, we comply with dmca, report receive file removed.

Regards,
MixDrop

Last edited:
Hello,

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

You need to change embed protection setting to your new domain or just disable this feature.

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

Mixdrop have a clear copyright policy, we comply with dmca, report receive file removed.

Regards,
MixDrop
You know there are many fake dmca reports right... ?

Hello,

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

Regards,
MixDrop

Hello,

Regards,
MixDrop
Mixdrop doesn't pay anymore
but in the details it is still said to have been processed, it's time to say goodbye to mixdrop

Again 200 files deleted due to inactvity from vip members and everyday it's the same.
Maybe you need to think about adding an option to pay for usage space of inactive files.
I will not re-upload what you deleted for that reason , cause it's pointless.
For every webmaster here who use mixdrop even as a first option , you should think about unpopular uploads cause they will be deleted before there time.

Again 200 files deleted due to inactvity from vip members and everyday it's the same.
Maybe you need to think about adding an option to pay for usage space of inactive files.
For every webmaster here who use mixdrop even as a first option , you should think about unpopular uploads cause they will be deleted before there time.
That sucks. Thats a no-no for me.

Same for me, a lot of videos are deleted every day because of inactivity, very bad experience

Back