Mirrored.io - Mirror Your Files In One Click | Upgraded Monthly | Affiliate Portal | Regular Payout

webcamsxx

Dear WJunction Users,​

I am Dimitri, your POC (Point Of Contact) here regarding Mirrored.io. I would like introduce our Mirror service.

Our service has been in the market for some time now and we wish to extend our service to the users here on WJunction.

Mirrored.io runs on a secure script and provide fast uploading service to multiple hosts at the same time.

Features/Limitations:

Anonymous Up-loader:

=> Max Websites - 20
=> Max Thread - 1
=> Link Check Interval - 1 Day
=> Max File Upload - 1 At a time
=> Max File Size - 500 MB

Registered Up-loader:

=> Max Websites - 30
=> Max Thread - 3
=> Max File Upload - 3 At a time
=> Max File Size - 5120 MB
=> Use Own Accounts
=> Remote Upload Allowed
=> Remote Upload API

Premium Up-loader:

=> Max Websites - 50
=> Max Thread - 5
=> Max File Upload - 5 At a time
=> Max File Size - 10240 MB
=> Use Own Accounts
=> Remote Upload Allowed
=> Remote Upload API
=> Overwrite Prefix

We are extending an opportunity to bulk up-loaders with Minimum (15k) Monthly Traffic to be upgraded to Premium Account for as long as they continue to use our service. Contact us for more details!

Rules & Conditions:

Mirrored.io has no inbuilt Rules as we do not store any files on our servers. However, we recommend you to follow the files hosts rules and regulations. We do recommend you to check our DMCA , Privacy Policy for further information.

We love to hear what you have to say. All feedback/suggestions are welcomed!

Remember, we improve to make your experience better and we need your input for that. Contact Us using the website to add your preferred File Hosting service. Also, you can reach me at dimitri@mirrored.io. We will try to add them at the earliest.

You are welcome to try our service today!

Register: https://mirrored.io/register

Back