MinionRDP.com | 1Gbps, Win 2012, 32-128GB RAM, Admin, Encoding from $2.49/mo (NL,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one off

Its not a one off incident, this happened on my RDP as well. Well all the files are now non readable. It could be one of the shared user did a bad install, or one of the user did it intentionally, or server was compromised. Whatever the reason maybe, I had generated a support request to check on the issue, and informed about the need to take precaution, so that such thing doesn't happen again.

MinionRDP is one of the best RDP providers which comes cheap, with good support, and their servers are excellent, as it handles multi user environment well.

Have been using it from their time of launch, hadn't had any issues yet. I am sure they will work on this issue, and get it sorted. I mostly had many movie/torrents, which can be easily re-downloaded :)

That's not his fault, that is user fault. That is a virus someone has downloaded to the server and it has run wild, or could just be your data as everyone else's data is kept separate so you brought a virus onto the RDP server.

Can't blame him for that!

please don't put the blame on me, i have downloaded videofiles yesterday from one reputable site and i didn't even open the files, one thing for sure is that there is always modifications on my rdp, my browser homepage is hijacked by toolbars, i find softwares that i have installed that is removed without me knowing, and alot of new softwares installed so my rdp isn't that private, this is not my fault now i have to pay 500$ to get my data back

Data that important being worth so much, shouldn't be on a public server shared by 8 users.

I won't lie, I have had issues with MinionRDP but most of these aren't because of him. RDP being down most of the time was just stupid ass users just messing up the shared environment. Some users cannot be trusted in a shared environment as one slip up by these 8 users can make things go very very very wrong!

I've used other servers and the line is just not clear as a Minion server plus the fact the servers are more stable in terms of performance. I am eagerly waiting for the MasterRDP as two users in one environment is easier to handle. I also plan to lock the environment down with consent from the other user also I will be sharing with in terms of Anti-Virus, Exploit preventers and other security software.

Its not a one off incident, this happened on my RDP as well. Well all the files are now non readable. It could be one of the shared user did a bad install, or one of the user did it intentionally, or server was compromised. Whatever the reason maybe, I had generated a support request to check on the issue, and informed about the need to take precaution, so that such thing doesn't happen again.

MinionRDP is one of the best RDP providers which comes cheap, with good support, and their servers are excellent, as it handles multi user environment well.

Have been using it from their time of launch, hadn't had any issues yet. I am sure they will work on this issue, and get it sorted. I mostly had many movie/torrents, which can be easily re-downloaded :)

I agree! Great servers but like I said before... Users ain't so great!

This virus has hit 4 users on the RDP not all so someone out of these 4 has used or downloaded some shit which has created this mess.

We are replacing this server for all clients we tried to do scans with multiple spyware and now we have sent this to DC to see who installed it via logs.

The replacement server is already ordered, new slots will be coming anytime soon.

It's not due to admin access or anything and i am not saying someone did it knowingly, it may have happened via any reason. We always try to protect all of this and now trying to get a new server for all clients on this server.

PLEASE DONOT TRANSFER OLD FILES TO NEW SLOTS.

This virus has hit 4 users on the RDP not all so someone out of these 4 has used or downloaded some shit which has created this mess.

We are replacing this server for all clients we tried to do scans with multiple spyware and now we have sent this to DC to see who installed it via logs.

The replacement server is already ordered, new slots will be coming anytime soon.

It's not due to admin access or anything and i am not saying someone did it knowingly, it may have happened via any reason. We always try to protect all of this and now trying to get a new server for all clients on this server.

PLEASE DONOT TRANSFER OLD FILES TO NEW SLOTS.

Also the reason why I'm dying for a masterrdp server so this can't happen to me! But thanks for the info!

is the admin still there??

check pm??? or my ticket #993502

Yes the admin is here sir, the ticket should have been answered if not just PM ME i will take care of it.

MasterRDP plan is now active for order and setup.

ORDER NOW - [url]http://www.minionrdp.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=26[/URL]
409BZZj.jpg

Another Minion Server added to services for STUART RDP users only with administrative access. 10 More slots available.

Este servicio no lo recomiendo he tenido muchos problemas. Casi todos los fin de semana se cae el servicio, no tengo rar, no tengo acceso a mi disco duro para borrar mis archivos, no hay aplicaciones pre instaladas.

He enviado casi 7 ticket en menos de 20 dias..... si buscan calidad esto no lo es.

Soporte es pesimo.

El rendimiento de las maquinas es bueno.
I do not recommend this service have had many problems. Almost every weekend the service goes down, I have rar, I have access to my hard disk to delete my files, no pre installed applications.

I sent almost 7 ticket in less than 20 days ..... if looking for quality this is not it.

Support is lousy.

The performance of the machines is good.

My issues are all gone on MinionRDP, became a admin with his permission and now I'm good! Server uptime is past 5 days now!

Service has been great since then! Thanks MinionRDP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back