MinionRDP.com | 1Gbps, Win 2012, 32-128GB RAM, Admin, Encoding from $2.49/mo (NL,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transaction #: 1HH75684JF290314Y
Remaining Balance: $0.00 USD

where's my RDP? cant find it in my email.

Last edited:
We found you running over 47 instances of google chrome, 3 instances of traffic exchange softwares, 2 instances of hitleap all at one time with over 80% CPU use alone from your own applications.

So our decision is to ban your slot completely.

There is no place for abusers on MINIONRDP.com

they did not warn me know
and locking my account without warning
people do not have to use their services

No admin access is coming on that server since someone used admin access to install IIS and we are still removing a number of softwares installed by this user. The user is now banned but the admin access won't be provided at least till it is resolved.

You had admin access when i mentioned in ticket but it was revoked later due to this problem.

I just checked you already have admin access, may i know why are you posting it here, what's your IP pm me.

You should some how restrict admin access, I have had bad experiences in other providers because of this
There's always some newb and kids that install adware and other craps, and install a lot of dubious sofware to test, compromising the server
Once I asked for admin access just to clean others mess and run Malwarebytes antimalware

Last edited:
Very unhappy with service, applied code in this forum and it hasn't worked. Also been raising tickets with support with no reply...

#507028 - Server down?
#738606 - My order

Those are my two tickets. Server has been down since 8:45PM GMT.

Cancelling my subscription.

Very unhappy with service, applied code in this forum and it hasn't worked. Also been raising tickets with support with no reply...

#507028 - Server down?
#738606 - My order

Those are my two tickets. Server has been down since 8:45PM GMT.

Cancelling my subscription.

Currently no server is down, all are working fine.

I got your plan cancellation and i will take that up soon.

All 15 coupons were soon used, if you want a 15% discount on 3.99 USD RDP :P (seriously)

We found you running over 47 instances of google chrome, 3 instances of traffic exchange softwares, 2 instances of hitleap all at one time with over 80% CPU use alone from your own applications.

Now i need to fight this case on paypal for $3 USD payment, look at your paypal reply man.

Last edited:
Currently no server is down, all are working fine.

I got your plan cancellation and i will take that up soon.

All 15 coupons were soon used, if you want a 15% discount on 3.99 USD RDP :P (seriously)

Now i need to fight this case on paypal for $3 USD payment, look at your paypal reply man.

The server I am allocated is dead. I cannot even ping or RDP to it. Should I send you a YouTube video? I use Firebrick device to do ping monitoring and it shows me exactly when the pings died. Should I send you charts? I can even send you graphs if you like. If none of 'your' servers are down, what am I paying you for? Someone else's server? Try login to server yourself before saying it is up.

I have not received any support from you as well, sent tickets and haven't got a reply. You also said you shall extend my drive but still waiting for that too.

Also it wasn't a 15% off coupon, if you had bothered to check it was for another 100GB. 100GB is a lot on a RDP server.

Please check your fact's and information before replying.

EDIT: I shall contact Leaseweb and ask if the device is down by IP, I shall email you everything I get from them.

Last edited:
Your server is dead, ticket logged to DC for the same.

And i told you that 100GB will be extended FREE OF COST when i have 100GB on it so please wait.

Server is back online as of right now

Some idiot client installed VPN and the server went offline due to this, all ADMIN ACCESS REVOKED.

Last edited:

And i told you that 100GB will be extended FREE OF COST when i have 100GB on it so please wait.

Some idiot client installed VPN and the server went offline due to this, all ADMIN ACCESS REVOKED.

So I was right... Thank you though. Will see if I like the service from now on... Can I possibly moved servers?

Someone has broken the server without admin access :) Icons are all gone! Cannot run anything... Looks like Minion75 is the culprit this time. Cannot open file explorer or anything at all. Can I be moved from this server... PLEASE!

Edit: Looked into it, someone has gone into the C:\ and deleted everything from every single folder.

Last edited:
i notice there is a frequent restart of my rdp these days...just sent ticket untill now no reply, and now cant connect to rdp.
whats happening? Seems the solution for these is to disable all admin rights to your cheap plans so that there will be no abuse...if there will be some request to install, just sent a ticket....

but also the ticketing system here is too slow..... please do something with the abusers or do precautionary measures with it...seems im having doubt for subscribing in your rdp :(

Last edited:
Whats your IP, currently i am replying to all tickets and ALL Servers are up and running.

2 problems i found with admin access users -

people buy cheapest plan to install hitleap and similar programs + VPN + Shoutcast things like this to abuse.

Going to limit all this to increase quality.

Master RDP (10 Available) - - 2 USERS ON 1 DRIVE
- 1000GB HDD
- 1Gbps Network
- SSHD, RAID 0 HDD
- ADMINISTRATOR ACCESS
- Encoding ALLOWED

NL RDP on steroids.

Order / Upgrade today with a ticket.

You will never look back on this subscription.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back