MinionRDP.com | 1Gbps, Win 2012, 32-128GB RAM, Admin, Encoding from $2.49/mo (NL,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
i have paid,
Invoice #168
through PayPal first i wantet through my Credit Card i have created support but i have paid through PayPal but is pending how long i can wait?

Best Regards
PapaPutin

Hej, rly thx for accept paying and give me the information about login but i dont can reach the server is this normal??? I have paid for this and time is money know i have trying to reach the Remotedesktop on 2 PCs is the same problem dont can connect its may be not connected on the following three steps...

I hope your fixing it asap :)

Regards

Papa Putin

My Support number: #805158 - Your MinionRDP Order

Edit: I have a idea i bring my DaveRDP (France) to Netherland (Stuart RDP) Netherland have better connection and i can connect i think here my new Support ticket #491726

Last edited:
Mr French i wanna buy one of your plans, but before i would like to know if can run somes softwares on your servers..PinBot, PinBlaster and MassVideoBlaster
Thank you!

Sent PM. Also, what's your Refund Policy? Remaining Days/Months Refund?

Refunds are done when I am unable to provide you services or satisfactory services, which is usually IMPOSSIBLE with Minions. :cough:

Mr French i wanna buy one of your plans, but before i would like to know if can run somes softwares on your servers..PinBot, PinBlaster and MassVideoBlaster
Thank you!

Run this on Top end plans or only on VPS / Dedicated servers, our range starts from $15 USD itself. :sun:

worst support ever. guy take days to reply to ticket. also he is advertising windows 12 i ordered and received windows 2008, i ask for win 12 he said i have new server with win12 do you like to Place new order there LOL
And no admin access he is not giving admin access, his excuse of not giving access is someone restart the server and DC is looking at logs to see who did it, that was week ago. since them i been asking for admin access as per he advertised at first place and he is ignoring.

i will soon post complete review of this RDP at review section with pics

Last edited:
Hello i still waiting for moving my RDP to NL and a anwser on my ticket (Ticket ID: 491726) and i agree with jimmy6 the Support is not the best, i have personally the feeling what one Guy is Support...

Greetings
PapaPutin

worst support ever. guy take days to reply to ticket. also he is advertising windows 12 i ordered and received windows 2008, i ask for win 12 he said i have new server with win12 do you like to Place new order there LOL
And no admin access he is not giving admin access, his excuse of not giving access is someone restart the server and DC is looking at logs to see who did it, that was week ago. since them i been asking for admin access as per he advertised at first place and he is ignoring.

i will soon post complete review of this RDP at review section with pics

interesting, i haven't logged to my RDP for days, i was able to install apps just fine now i tried to install an application and been asked admin access wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back