MightYupload.com - Official Support/$5 welcome gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My files are randomly dissapearing. They are not DCMA as I have not shared any file and they were just uploaded yesterday. Whats going on?

Just registered, hopefully this will make me a quick buck every day, I need to start getting money for food ;)

And can I receive the $5 bonus? ID: Lieutenant

Thanks

Thank you for the payment?

I have received the payment on my moneybookers, but I had a little problem on my paypal but it is now fixed so now you can pay me on my paypal if I request for payout.

username: kkkuplx

@ps2gameman - Which exactly IPs do we block?
@Lieutenant - Sure, Have fun.
@
D4rk - Files stays for 15 days after last download for normal users. What speed do you get? What country do you upload from? and do you upload by file upload?
@
koom - In order to receive payment by paypal just enter it in your payment info in 'my account' section.

@joecool6101- We just had a little problem with one of our servers, nothing to do with payment. Anyway, it was like for 5 min. :)

@
ricley007 - Sure, Have Fun! :)

@
tozeurus[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]- [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Received!
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
@[/FONT]GEDHARA - Because you've never asked. Just let me know your user name on Mighty.[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back