MightYupload.com - Official Support/$5 welcome gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try your server but upload speed with ftp is very slow. I have 1gb upload from dedicated server in UK and i have upload only 465kbps. That is very slow speed.

hello
you say on divxpress.com Payments are made via Pay-Pal, Moneybookers, Payza but in the payment info there is no moneybookers

@imazehost - can you try it again? we have added more servers around the time you got the slow speed.
@koom- sorry, forgot to change it here. Right now, we pay via paypal and payoneer. for any reason you can't receive your payment by them please contact me, we will solve that issue. :)

hey I have a question my friend and I have both mightyupload account but I can not recieve money on my paypal account because it is limited, can I use my friends paypal e-mail to receive the money that is in my account.

@koom why you spamming the threads and why is your paypal account limited i know the owner at paypal i can get this looked into but if you broken any terms your account be deleted so if you wanna tell me by pm why you think you should have your paypal account back

@brightlights - Received! Have Fun@koom - You can use paypal that isn't yours but you are responsible for your account and your payment info. When entering your paypal info you have to confirm it and be sure you wrote the right account. We won't take any action if you've entered wrong payment info and we already sent the payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back