Other MightyHosts.com - Intel X3440, 16GB RAM, 100GB-300GB HDD, 1Gbps RDP from $14.99 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also having the same login issue.
Whenever I try to login it says incorrect username/password.
Kindly fix this problem asap.
The Client Area also seems to be down. I cannot launch support tickets.

Seems to be a hit and run case for me.

I will wait for 12hrs more else I will have to contact my bank for a chargeback.

I made a mistake by going for a bank transfer. I should have paid via Paypal as it is more secure :(

It seems that he was online yesterday and edited his first post, but he dont replay in our posts and complaints.X-(

Last edited by raj1126; Yesterday at 06:33 AM.

I was happy when i paid and i said that this is an rdp that i stay for a long time, but it seems that after 15 days of my payment, another rdp service goes offline and the owner-technical support is like a ghost. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Performance wise this RDP was damn good but unfortunately it seems that nowadays the newcomers in this business dont have enough gains to sustain their business. I have paid via Bank Transfer and I doubt it very much whether I will get my money back or not.

---------- Post added 17th Mar 2012 at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was 16th Mar 2012 at 10:57 PM ----------

Mightyhosts turned out to be a hoax.
I learned my lesson. I have decided not to deal with any newcomers as they have a tendency to flee when they start incurring losses.
I switched to InstantRDP.

Sales thread closed. Please continue support on their website.

If you feel the need to open a separate thread for the issues, go ahead. One thread though, members opening subsequent duplicate threads will be infracted or banned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back