MEXASHARE.COM | PPD (up to 40$/1000 downloads) - PPS ( 60% ) | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can i get more space?i'm an uploader and in two weeks i used most of the 200 gb.i uploaded 10 terabytes in near 3 yrs on another site(suprafiles)
and now i choose this site for my uploads.

how can i get more space?i'm an uploader and in two weeks i used most of the 200 gb.i uploaded 10 terabytes in near 3 yrs on another site(suprafiles)
and now i choose this site for my uploads.

Your account has been upgraded into premium ... good luck

yes but later you changed to 20 then reduce it again to 5 :/

No actually it was always 5 for registered users. You can also use our FTP service for multiple upload

No.dam

PPD statistics not work. Can you check? Support not answered.

Users are downloading stat =0

username:bronson

Thanks.

Our statics works as usual

I checked your account. you registered just last week and the number of your uploaded files is very little as well as the traffic you send. please upload more files and send more traffic if you want to start make earning.

Yes. I only begin work with your hoster but

- We count every successful completed download.
- We count one download from the same IP per 24 hours.
- We count only the 100% completed downloads.

how to start make earning if stat=0, statistics not count downloads. Users say that downloaded, stat say 0. Why?

Yes. I only begin work with your hoster but

- We count every successful completed download.
- We count one download from the same IP per 24 hours.
- We count only the 100% completed downloads.

how to start make earning if stat=0, statistics not count downloads. Users say that downloaded, stat say 0. Why?

I checked your account again and your stats works normally. today you generated only 1 single download.

Sorry there is nothing we can do from our end except recommending you to spend more effort by uploading more files and bringing more traffic. and since you are new you also can try other hosts with PPD plan and compare the results and if you found better results you can keep using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back