MEXASHARE.COM | PPD (up to 40$/1000 downloads) - PPS ( 60% ) | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite surprising, requested two payout under ten bucks and they paid almost instantly without the usual pity questions about your sources,where you upload and such shitty payment delay tricks. This filehost at the moment seems very good.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please Change Affiliate Program From PPD to PPS[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]User: Deer5001[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thanks[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Please Change Affiliate Program From PPD to PPS[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]User: Deer5001[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thanks[/FONT]

Your affiliate plan doesn't need to change because you are already on PPS now.

Hello, can you reduce the captcha of 180 seconds for my user?

For now we have no plans to reduce it.

180 seconds is too long, this takes users away from the host a lot

[QUOTE = No.dam; 2257797] [QUOTE = danielrd2013; 2257796] Olá, você pode reduzir o captcha de 180 segundos para o meu usuário? [/ QUOTE]

Por enquanto, não temos planos de reduzi-lo. [/ QUOTE]

180 segundos É muito longo, isso leva os usuários para longe do anfitrião muito

minha conta foi banida queria saber o motivo, identifique-se: danielrd17

Last edited:
No.dam said:
Hello

I just checked and found that we banned your account because you are not an uploader and you made sales in unknown way and with no effort but through the files of other uploaders so you don't qualify our affiliate program.

Regards

You cant understand how sad is for an affiliate to be banned with such above reason, because I only share my referral link and once in a while got a sale i dont deserve my commission.
In the quote he says 'unknown way' then again from quote i get sales from other uploaders file. NO i got sales from MY referral link.

@richhar

Showing my reply to your private message here will not change our decision to ban your account.

First of all you are not an affiliate user in MexaShare, you didn't upload any file and didn't bring any traffic to us. You made 2 sales that we already had to pay your comission for, through the files of other affiliate users, and the second sale done through one of our affiliate users who is on PPS plan, so you prevented him from making money through that sale and you made it to you and actually that shouldn't happen and we still investigating it and checking our system to make sure there was no try to cheat our system and that will never happen again.

Also yesterday we stopped showing affiliate links to users to avoid any similar issue and to make sure only the users who make effort will make sales.

I think you described something that happens all the time with all filehosts, unless you got a real bug and then my case is happening with all affiliates mixing sales from one user to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back