MEXASHARE.COM | PPD (up to 40$/1000 downloads) - PPS ( 60% ) | Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello No.dam,

Please Upgrade Premium Account. My user: saigon75

I can't connecting to FTP, please check help me.

Thanks!

Done.

Regarding to FTP upload it works normally. make sure you connect through a FTP client ( we recommend Filezilla ) and avoid uploading through any script because we don't support that for FTP upload.

Also make sure your password in MexaShare has only English letters, digits, or special characters in order to work when you connect through FTP client.

Yes use Filezilla.

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/gRSJQQ

Hello No.dam,

Please Upgrade Premium Account. My user: saigon75

I can't connecting to FTP, please check help me.

Thanks!

Done.

Regarding to FTP upload it works normally. make sure you connect through a FTP client ( we recommend Filezilla ) and avoid uploading through any script because we don't support that for FTP upload.

Also make sure your password in MexaShare has only English letters, digits, or special characters in order to work when you connect through FTP client.

Last edited:
Yes use Filezilla.

Screenshot: https://ibb.co/gRSJQQ

The image doesn't show up. anyways we have to test FTP upload with your account in order to know what is the problem. your password will be changed and after we finish the check you will get an email with your new password.

@saigon75 ... FTP upload works normally with your account. check your pm please

Last edited:
A quick question, if i buy your premium plan, can you extend my storage ? 4TB seems like abit small :)

Sorry that's not enough, you should be an active uploader with a big amount of traffic you send to us on a daily basis to be worthy of disk extension.

Hello

I can't connecting to FTP, what should I do?

Thanks!

Make sure you connect through a FTP client ( we recommend Filezilla ) and avoid uploading through any script because we don't support that for FTP upload.

If you already trying to upload by Filezilla and your password considers what mentioned and you still cannot connect to FTP, PM me your password to test your account

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hello.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]extend my account please
[/FONT]
NUGGETS11[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Thank you[/FONT]

Hi i want to try premium please update my account Terryprince67

Your account is new and completely empty. you can start with our free disk space ( 200 GB ) and after you upload some files and start bring some traffic to us I can upgrade your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back