Status
Not open for further replies.
pliss up premium acc : roid147

can't connect my ftp from filezila, plis ur info.. thanks

Last edited:
thank's admin.. good luck

You are welcome :)

Dear MexaShare users

I apologize for the problem of frozen stats that showed up today, we are working to fix it as soon as possible.

For our PPD users, we will add the same amount you earned in the day before the appearing of that problem ( Thursday ) to your balance for each coming day until we make sure the problem is completely disappeared.

Make sure no one will lose with us and thank you for your patience

Last edited:
Sunny23 wrote "WOW! Wrong captha plus ads up the galore. no wonder why im not getting any download counts."
I confirm. About one out of four times: "Wrong captha". Don't work with this filehosting for PPD.

Sunny23 wrote "WOW! Wrong captha plus ads up the galore. no wonder why im not getting any download counts."
I confirm. About one out of four times: "Wrong captha". Don't work with this filehosting for PPD.

Hello

hero-recaptcha-demo.gif

https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/index.html

About Capatcha code we use ( reCapatcha ' I'm not a robot ' ) that 100% developed by google not by us ,we will change it soon to another type of capatcha since more than one user report the problem of wrong capatcha... We tested it from different locations but it didn't show any wrong result since the user choose the correct images, but maybe it shows that wrong result in specific locations around the world.

Last edited:
Update about the issue with frozen stats :

We resolved almost 90% of the problem and you will notice now the download will be counted as usual ... we will update you once we make sure the problem is 100% solved

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]please upgrade my account Remixed

thanks
[/FONT]

Hello Sunny

Your account has been extended, thanks for keep using MexaShare.

==========================================================

Hello mexshare i want to know payout can possible through Payoneer?i have only this card

I'm sorry we don't offer Payoneer as a payout option at this time. but as a special case we can make you a payout through Payoneer. please check your PM.

Japan is on Group B or C ?

We kept Japan in Group B after our latest PPD plan update.

Update about the issue with frozen/low stats :

I'm glad to inform you that we completely solved the problem of frozen/low stats.

As compensation for our PPD users we will estimate your earning in the past 48 hours since that problem showed up, and will add the amount to your balance in MexaShare. That will be done within the next 24 hours.

I apologize again and thank you for your patience.

@sandan ... I try to reply your pm but your inbox has exceeded so please clear some space.

Update :

I'm glad to inform you that we just replaced the current Captcha ( reCaptcha v2.0 ) with a simple one ( numerical ). I hope that will make the download easier for free users and would prevent any problem like ( Wrong Captcha ) from happening.

Last edited:
5Y941R.png

very nice PPD system lol

Hello

We investigate your reports and how it shows ( 16 downloads ) although it seems you are the only one who clicked on your files because you brought 0 Mb of traffic to MexaShare

You totally uploaded 8 files, the last 6 of it are even not downloadable because you used special characters in its filenames ( / ). you can check that and let me know if you can download any of it.
We are fixing that issue, special characters shouldn't be used in filenames.

Would you pm me with the links where you posted any of MexaShare links ( if you really did ), we need to investigate your traffic. and how did you upload your last 6 files to MexaShare ?

To know the real number of your downloads you are recommended to check ( my files ) page, you will find that none of your files was really downloaded.

We have a lot of users who use our PPD plan for many months and all are satisfied with it and they generate hundreds and thousands of real downloads every single day.

If you really want to test our PPD system and to make sure it works well you are recommended to upload normal files with no special characters and try to download it from another ip and another account ( if you download as a registered user ), not through your account/IP because our system doesn't counts the downloads that user makes to any of his files.
Make sure the IP you download from wasn't used to download any of MexaShare files in the past 24 hours, because we count one download only for each IP in 24 hours.

Last edited:
Command: PASV
Error: Disconnected from server: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

Can't connect to ftp.

Command: PASV
Error: Disconnected from server: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

Can't connect to ftp.

I just checked and FTP connects normally. Please try again and wait up to 1 minute after connect, sometimes it takes more seconds for FTP client to reach our servers.

If it didn't connect again, pm me with your username and password to fix the issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back