MeWarez.ORG - Review Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptile

Well , me and n4pst3r have been modfying , designing , fixing the new skin since a few weeks now , we have finaly made something good enough for both of us and we'd like to know your opinions on how can we improve the site .

www.mewarez.org

Regards-

17 comments
nice skin. rated 2 stars on aw, but if you submit good quality links I will increase it soon.

Also I think affiliates box could be not oreange, but maybe blue, like all links in the site.. It would look nicer.

nice skin. rated 2 stars on aw, but if you submit good quality links I will increase it soon.

Also I think affiliates box could be not oreange, but maybe blue, like all links in the site.. It would look nicer.

Hey thanks, i'll keep submitting , ive changed the box color

Extremely clean and nice... Just center that upper menu (Home, register etc)... 10/10...

Thanks , the Upper Menu is showing centered here .

I dont like the white guns,since you have icons for each category it looks weird to me since its like double icons, i think it would look better if you get rid of the new thread/old thread icons
forum_old_lock.gif

you can do a lil modification to the template and add a text next to each forum category when theres a new posts

example

85621.png
APPS - New Post!

instead of

forum_old_lock.gif
85621.png
APPS

I dont like the white guns,since you have icons for each category it looks weird to me since its like double icons, i think it would look better if you get rid of the new thread/old thread icons
forum_old_lock.gif

you can do a lil modification to the template and add a text next to each forum category when theres a new posts

example

85621.png
APPS - New Post!

instead of

forum_old_lock.gif
85621.png
APPS

Thanks for the suggestion , ill do that soon , but aint that good on GFX so..

Thanks.

nice site mate....just a simple suggestion

try to change the username colors in the activity box in the bottom its a bit heavy on the eyes....otherwise nice site

forum_old_lock.gif

example

85621.png
APPS - New Post!

instead of

forum_old_lock.gif
85621.png
APPS

Agreed. Install the forum icon mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back