Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul,, David online and said theres problem coz the DC is not replying yet.. Also i ask for refund and he stops replying.. what the hell?

Hi aeroflix,

Recently:
[17:06] David: AeroFlix
[17:06] David: Can you fix your post at WJ?
[17:06] David: I refunded you long ago.
[17:06] David: But you didn't know that, can you please kindly tell them.
[17:07] aeroflix@live.com: Ok
[17:13] David: Did you inform them?

This is the main reason why I am posting.

AeroFlix, my customers are outraged that you sent them emails asking for login information, I can get them to post here. Your nothing but a scammer. You just opened a dispute shortly after requesting ip and usernames of my customers. If any of my customers is reading this please reply and confirm.

You think you can take over a company just by getting my customers login information? You kept asking to become my partner. Good thing I said no. I don't know what to say, I should have just terminated your went I first saw this thread.

wow shit. bit of a turn around but then it wouldn't be Drama without WJ.

Is it really that easy to get your customers login information? How do you get that information. It know you can find out who's sharing a server with you but how did he get your other clients emails?

This is all getting really strange.

For my customers, I am working on getting whmcs up sometime today for a better means of contacting customers for your safety.

Aren't you ashamed of havinf such an ugly ass site?
Aren't you ashamed of your spelling? Please stop acting like a badass, learn to spell first.

I sent emails using my contacts list.

Not really easy to get my customers login information. None of my customers responded, as it was not from my email.

I don't care if you think my site, is ugly, I have really good quality vps.

I am just warning others who he tries to partner with.

So you sent a mass email so everyone would have the emails of all of your other clients. Well that was a dumb ass move. That's seriously unprofessionally and I'd be really pissed if I were hosted with you.
Sending out newsletters, information and mass emails is fine but you don't let clients see other clients email addresses.

If he tried to steel your clients this way you've only yourself to blame and I now know you've learned and won't let this happen again. I'm just sorry for your sake that you had to learn the hard way this is not the way to do business.

Another so called scammer?

A deal brokered outside of WJ and everyone is bitching again.

Maybe WJ should change it's name to "Agony Aunt Forum"?

Just another poor soul buying vps and reselling them thinking they will get rich because of all the lame ass posters here.

Then the same lame ass posters jump their case for being inexperienced.

Next time you send a mass email from your contacts list make sure to choose the bcc not the cc as bcc no one can see the other recipients email addresses.

No One Thought To Tell him That.=):'(:blush:

I Always thought WJ was here to help members. Seems most (not all) of those members have gone and WJ is becoming a cut throat sales site.

I personally think if you scam somebody from somewhere else. I think they should get banned from the other site too if they are a member there. Once a scammer is always a scammer. They still can scam other people, scammers needs to learn lessons. If they don't learn there lessons, they will continue there mistake. But wJ don't give a fuck.

There statement is "IF IT DIDN'T TAKE PLACE HERE, WE WON'T BAN THEM WTF.
What kind of policy is that...?

Aren't you ashamed of your spelling? Please stop acting like a badass, learn to spell first.

Not really easy to get my customers login information. None of my customers responded, as it was not from my email.

I don't care if you think my site, is ugly, I have really good quality vps.

I am just warning others who he tries to partner with.

You do know that a typo is not bad spelling write?

I probably speak even better english than you, but w/e i'm not posting here again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back