Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think if you scam somebody from somewhere else. I think they should get banned from the other site too if they are a member there. Once a scammer is always a scammer. They still can scam other people, scammers needs to learn lessons. If they don't learn there lessons, they will continue there mistake. But wJ don't give a fuck.

There statement is "IF IT DIDN'T TAKE PLACE HERE, WE WON'T BAN THEM WTF.
What kind of policy is that...?

How can staff here follow the transaction if not started here? Even then it is nearly impossible to tell who is lying unless they are involved with actually replying to both posters and then trying the site/vps or ??? themselves. How much time would they have to do anything else.

Anyone can make fake IM logs showing conversations, PP disputes and anything they want. SO I say you are a scammer and make fake logs and they ban you because of it.

Now would that be fair? I suspect there are many on here that might do it.

First of all, meohost, you shouldnt sent an email containing other customers info. This would temp other users to try login information

Second, give an accurate data frame on when to fix it.

Third, i have the right to pp dispute. And when the service is fix, i can remove it

Thanks guyz

As it should be.

But you having advertisements for VPS and RD makes me wonder why you are buying from someone else.

Something wrong with your original host? Are your customers having problems?

ON and On and On and on.:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back