Status
Not open for further replies.

you may not place anything what is DMCA because when you ask for money admin is blocked you... Be careful what you put, be sure that it is not DMCA protection if it was just a picture
Once you ask for money admin bans you within 10 minutes

E7ms.jpg

7 comments
Just read their ToS. Says they have the right to ban you for content related issues but doesn't say anything about not paying you for violating any of their terms relating to content.

Well it says at the TOS:

oLbTKGq.png

I understand from your post that, the site admin / support sent you a notice before they banned your account, if not I would use that FS with caution.

Also:

7aimgO9.png

It doesn't say a word about not paying.

*Take note that most sites just copy + paste the TOS.

Use this FS with caution

you may not place anything what is DMCA because when you ask for money admin is blocked you... Be careful what you put, be sure that it is not DMCA protection if it was just a picture
Once you ask for money admin bans you within 10 minutes

E7ms.jpg

Just read their ToS. Says they have the right to ban you for content related issues but doesn't say anything about not paying you for violating any of their terms relating to content.

all my links is been active and all the money they were shown and so until I requested for money, after what I requested for money within 10 minutes I got bann
I have never asked any questions to this hosting and they have not even asked me anything....as what I said admin give me bann because DMCA what you can see on the screenshot which I have posted in first post...means bann without warning...for me it is a scam site...interesting how quickly gave bann after when I requested money

Last edited:
I'd be interested in hearing the other side of the story and also what other users of this host have to say before anyone labels it as a "scam site"

However in the meantime as OneManCrew said "Use this FS with caution"

This goes without saying & caution should be applied to all hosts

I'd be interested in hearing the other side of the story and also what other users of this host have to say before anyone labels it as a "scam site"

However in the meantime as OneManCrew said "Use this FS with caution"

This goes without saying & caution should be applied to all hosts

I agree, I have a negative experience if there someone else to share their experiences who tried this hoster...? but note the reason for Bann is DMCA, and if that politics this hosts It should be respect but be careful what you put before you ask for money

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back