MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
payment received but the lowest payment of till date never ever receive such lowest rate should i leave MS???

can u believe it just received $2 per 1000

can't believe on this that i have receive such a low rate please style check my account

If you nail are growing, you'll cut them not your fingers.

The best way to remove the pirated material is to report them and get them deleted not to take down entire site and cause a trouble to million others who were guilty in no way and lost their precious files and documents. If he thinks it's impossible to find and report each link then why any file host is guilty? If money program is actually causing a problem then why we can find almost everything on torrent sites? Do they also pay? I don't think so!

We also expect our member will obey our TOS which don't allow any pirated material.

Last edited:
rate is still LOW

what is happening? every month it gets worse?

was 3 per 1,000 last month was 2.5 now 2? next month will be 1 by 1000?

Last edited:
@Styla
I have posted your appeal here:

Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/16-webmaster-discussion/147019-robert-king-largest-supporter-sopa-comes-back-we-need-fight-back.html

I hope it will be supported by many :)

thanks very much :) but one problem, I think megashare does not accept XXX files :((
and do you have ftp upload for premium members ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back