What can Megaload do to become a Serious Competitor in the File Hosting Industry

• Increase Free User Download Speeds

Votes: 59 56.7%
  • Decrease Waiting Times

Votes: 23 22.1%
  • Cheaper Premiums

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • More Storage Space

Votes: 41 39.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way available to buy a premium account!

Hello, yes payments are not available. We have removed paypal and will be adding payment methods today.

Please post all payment proof here:

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/157377-post-your-megaload-proof-payments-here.html

That is our official payment support thread. Any questions regarding payments on this thread will be ignored. Please use the thread above to query payments and post proofs :)

Thanks

Dear WJ users,

We would like to thank everyone who applied for a Moderator position. We have selected the 2 best candidates for the Job.

Please do not feel discouraged if you were not selected, we will have more full time positions available in the coming months.

We would also like to apologize for not being able to reply to all applications directly, there were over 300 candidates and we just dont have the time to reply to each one.

We hope you will continue to use megaload and we hope to work with you in the near future!

Kind Regards

Charles

Last edited:
aww well XD happens maybe i'll get the job next time , anyway mega hate to ask the same question which has been asked over and over again :\ are the downloads being counted ? i uploaded a file as a test run and posted it , it has gotten over 30 dl's and its over 150 mb in size and balance shows zero still? would appreciate a reply soon thanks :)

aww well XD happens maybe i'll get the job next time , anyway mega hate to ask the same question which has been asked over and over again :\ are the downloads being counted ? i uploaded a file as a test run and posted it , it has gotten over 30 dl's and its over 150 mb in size and balance shows zero still? would appreciate a reply soon thanks :)

Hello

All downloads are being counted fine from what we can see on our side. Remember, we only count complete downloads. Send me a pm with the file name and i'll check it out for you quick :)

No it wont, I am busy checking the file now. Will keep you posted :)

hmm so it will show a download even if it isnt completely downloaded ? and message sent

Hello, the problem was that your account was set to "PPS" and not "PPD" so I have switched your account for you to Pay per download. You will now be able to earn from the downloads.

Last edited:
OhMyGod such a noooob mistake :@ srry that i asked xD sometime i get dazed haha

anyway looks good now hoping to work for a long time with u :)

"We will pay all uploaders within 72Hours after payment request or WJ can close our Thread and sensor our link"

This sentence's impressed me. Hope you will grow up.

if zoom uploader support isnt in your plans then at least add flash upload :( its really hard to select each file one by one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back