What can Megaload do to become a Serious Competitor in the File Hosting Industry

• Increase Free User Download Speeds

Votes: 59 56.7%
  • Decrease Waiting Times

Votes: 23 22.1%
  • Cheaper Premiums

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • More Storage Space

Votes: 41 39.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
already started earning as well nice download speeds , wanted to ask if their would be a option to buy a premium directly from my own earnings? and if u their will be a premium give away for large referrals xD ( i do get a lot of them )

Hello, Spain is already in tier 2 ?.Please check my account username elhob, the downloads count is still don't moving, please fix it.

already started earning as well nice download speeds , wanted to ask if their would be a option to buy a premium directly from my own earnings? and if u their will be a premium give away for large referrals xD ( i do get a lot of them )

Hello Jak321

Yes you can buy premium credits through your account :)

Just go to "My Account" then click on "request payout" and then click "Extend My Premium account for 31 Days"

:)

Hello, Spain is already in tier 2 ?.Please check my account username elhob, the downloads count is still don't moving, please fix it.

Hello, Spain is not in tier 2 yet.

Last complete download on your files was at:

2012-10-23 01:02:01

Please check my account username masssinissa, the downloads count is still don't moving, please fix it.
the slow download for me
then'ks

Hello, the last complete download on your files was on:

2012-10-21 23:39:38

Users have not been downloading your files.

Also please remember that stats are not in real time, stats update every 10 - 15 minutes.

You told me yesterday you will put Spain in tier 2, why do not have put ?.It's very weird the problem with downloads because the first day i uploaded in megaload the downloads count working very good.Thanks for the great support guys.

You told me yesterday you will put Spain in tier 2, why do not have put ?.It's very weird the problem with downloads because the first day i uploaded in megaload the downloads count working very good.Thanks for the great support guys.

We are sorry for the delay in adding Spain to tier 2. But like I said, we cannot just add countries to higher tiers, we need to do research to see if the country will generate revenue for the site or not. We will keep you posted, Download counts are working fine. We have tested 8 files.

normally i have to download this morning
Please check if the account is Mount did not have any problems with me because I have 600 visits
thank you

normally i have to download this morning
Please check if the account is Mount did not have any problems with me because I have 600 visits
thank you

Hello, downloads are counting normally, We cannot see any problems. Please be patient while your stats update.

Yes, please accept our sincere apologies, we will get it sorted soon.

No need for apologies. I was happy to find out what was going on.

When down loaders are on the captcha page it shows how many times the file has been downloaded. Would you consider not showing that?

I don't like the downloaders knowing that information & I think most of the other uploaders probably feel the same way.

Last edited:
No need for apologies. I was happy to find out what was going on.

When down loaders are on the captcha page it shows how many tines the file has been downloaded. Would you consider not showing that?

I don't like the downloaders knowing that information & I think most of the other uploaders probably feel the same way.

Thank you! Yes, we will be removing that today.

can you lower the minimum payout?
how about $15-25 for first minimum payout then 50$ required for the next payout ... ?

The $50 minimum payout is only a promotion, after 2 weeks the minimum payout becomes $25. We are doing this to see which uploaders benefit Megaload and if they reach $50, they get paid in 72 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back