Status
Not open for further replies.
Megabot download files from torrent, upload it on filehosts and post on forums or i misunderstud something?
Is there any option in megabot to download from public torrent ore from filehost, upload it to streaming filehosts and post it on some streaming sites?
Thx.

hey mate ,

- yes it downloads files from torrents rss feed
- yes it also uploads on your desired filehosts
- no , it does not post on forums. it will post on your blof if you have one and added it
- megabot can download from public torrents , but the thing is it should be allowed by your server provider. they usually dont support it. they ban you.
- streaming is not supported mate nor download via filehosts.

mate , this is not a poster.

for posting you gotta use thema or some other software.

if you own a blog or site , then bot can post for you there.

it wont do posting for u.

Hi

Question works it hotlink comes from postimage.org ?? because wBot it is not :( , and that changes the MD5 file ?? and not only the file name

Last edited:
mate , this is not a poster.

for posting you gotta use thema or some other software.

if you own a blog or site , then bot can post for you there.

it wont do posting for u.

Correction. It will work for vB, phpBB, IPB, DL, DL2, mybb, xenforo and fluxbb.

For captcha I dont think it will work.

Hi

Question works it hotlink comes from postimage.org ?? because wBot it is not :( , and that changes the MD5 file ?? and not only the file name

For postimage, hotlinking is not supported. Few of them which supports hotlinking are fastpic, sceper, lookpic, picxy etc.

Megabot download files from torrent, upload it on filehosts and post on forums or i misunderstud something?
Is there any option in megabot to download from public torrent ore from filehost, upload it to streaming filehosts and post it on some streaming sites?
Thx.

Bot can post to forums. Its a NO for streaming sites.

Few streaming filehosts are supported. I'm quite sure it would be added if requested. Not sure about streaming sites if that could be added or not.

you can go with either dedicated , or vps.

dedicated costs more , i used dedicated of redswitches. costed me around 100$ / month.

now i shifted back to vps of 5gbps.

no problems in services of either of them

What's up with your site watsayabtcoffe..

HJK1XOu.jpg

i wanna tell also about teodor owner of this bot site WBot - Auto Uploading Bot posted on pages before

he is scammer for real, he will sell you the bot and then give you good support for some time then he will not rply to you emails at alli

i bought bot from teodor and his service provide lifetime support, it was working good, then after some time i todl him i will stop using the bot on my actual vps and when i buy new vps i tell you to setup it (free as he provide on fas), then after that he dissapeared he told me go to hell i will not provide support to someone like you and bla bla i have emails
t
hen after that he don't reply at all form 1year till now

also he log everyday here to wj, also i reported this to ADMINS here and they talked to him but no reply yet.

sad for you teodor.

Does megabot download from filehost & does the remaining parts...

NO
Megabot download files from torrent, upload it on filehosts

I do not know which to buy... MegaBot costs the 100$ wBot costs the 150$ in both Bot support is not the best, but Megabot is supposedly a copy wBota more now it site is down of MegaBot

I do not know which to buy Bot advise someone something more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back