Do you like the new MEGA.co.nz introduced by Kim Dotcom?

• Yes

Votes: 181 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 239 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
still bad upload speed , max 1 mb using RDP NL

I'm using a NL RDP too and chrome
Nh4uJj9.png

mega servers are encrypted as i herd even if mega got dmca takedown they gotta prove it but how can they if files need to be hacked first to see whats on the server

basically they can have an access to the file if they have the encryption key of the file, not unless if the file can only be deleted by two way safety system that needs the keyfile and the password of the user

anyone here got a DMCA with their files being uploaded in MEGA?

I tried sharing a file on an account, and got DMCA notice lol. But if you're only using an account for backup, they won't be DMCA'ed, or at least that's how I believe it to be since I have the same DMCA'ed file on another account but it never was removed.

mega servers are encrypted as i herd even if mega got dmca takedown they gotta prove it but how can they if files need to be hacked first to see whats on the server

Hacked? :facepalm:

When you share a file, if you share the key with it, anybody will be able to download and decrypt the file. Decrypting is not hacking.

i Receive email from MEGA

Please be reminded that MEGA respects the copyrights of others
and requires that users of the MEGA cloud service comply with
the laws of copyright. You are strictly prohibited from using the
MEGA cloud service to infringe copyrights. You may not upload,
download, store, share, display, stream, distribute, e-mail, link to,
transmit or otherwise make available any files, data, or content that
infringes any copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.

Pursuant to our Terms of Service, accounts found to be repeat infringers
are subject to termination.

Your account has been suspended over repeated allegations of copyright
infringement. Please do not hestitate to contact us by replying to this
e-mail.

Best regards,

Team MEGA

@bek4ever Do you backup with the import button?

Would be perfect if someone could make a automated system to backup all the file from an account to a backup account using the import button

The import button only works one by one and you have to login everytime, really anoying...

Last edited:
Mega won't download, why?

Hello, I'm newbie here, Just as that being in Mega - I'm learning alot but I have a problem with downloading area.

Even a friend of mine who teach me when I asked for help what the meanings from a download ERROR: he opt out asked me to find someone to help you, as not helping me and calling me stupid.
I don't know where to turn to and this is the last place I hope I get some answers...

When I click a file to download - this comes up: ERROR - Your download could not be started because your hard-disk is running full, or you are using Chrome in private mode which does not support the writing of files.

I checked my HDD is Not FULL - only 48.5GB FREE of 97.6GB (strange)
so it's do with Chrome in Private mode? how and what is this?
Is there something I need to untick to get the downloading running again?

Another solution, I tried on another PC, and do the some thing on Chrome/Mega and it's worked with downloading files on there...very puzzled....BUT it's WITHOUT the private mode on it(!) and the downloaded completed.
so why it's a problem with Private mode?
Is something I missing out on my main PC or what?

This friend of mine who quit and says you're STUPID and won't help and asked me to find someone!
I hope to find an answer to this and SHUT my friend up!

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

I forgot to add, downloading as PENDING...(won't download)
where can this be done to get it downloading again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back